Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Sunday, April 2, 2006

Giorgio Armani Party

Let's skip my report for HK FOREVER 4 CONCERT ... i'll try my very best to give you my reports...i am still busy preparing for our mini-gathering for (F4 Int'l Fan Club Phils-Yahoogroups), wish to write it down soon ....

===================================
World brand Giorgio Armani has invited lots of Chinese celebrities to attend a fashion party in Shanghai on1st April.

credits to: http://en.chinabroadcast.cn

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Zhang ZiYi

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Gorgeous Jerry Yan

No comments:

Post a Comment