Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Yan's" footage video on his feelings was shown, that led LZL to cry at the scene

Source: TVBSN
June 12, 2006


JK Note: for the clip of this interview w/ LZL , please log on to the IM VLOG blog site of Action for Jerry at http://www.im.tv/VLOG/personal.asp?Memid=317963


http://www.tvbs.com.tw/FILE_DB/newsphoto/sharan/200606/sharan-20060612172208.gif


"Yan's" footage video on his feelings was shown, that led LZL to cry at the scene.

With rumors on "thousands of fans" Jerry Yan, Taiwan's first model Lin Zhi Lin, eventhough she had not directly talked about her feelings on Jerry, however, when she was in a local TV show the other day, and when a video footage of Jerry talking about his feelings was shown, she unexpectedly cried at the scene, causing the rumors to appear even more real than imaginary.


LZL repeatedly accepted local interviews in the past few days. With regards to the program's sudden showing of the Jerry interview footage, LZL just lightly said, "For me, if I really have a boyfriend, I certainly wish that he would look after my mom." Just after these words, she immediately bursted into tears, that even the host also got teary-eyed. The host then asked her again if Jerry can pursue her. LZL said," I really dont have time for that" (Did you try to pursue him?) I pursue him? I still havent got my card number yet, too many girls like him."

(HK Sun )



Posted by a1958 of www.nbbbs.com
Translated by Jerry's Kingdom. Thank you for the credits.

No comments:

Post a Comment