Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Monday, October 30, 2006

Jerry Yan will visit Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur for 2 days in end November

Jerry Yan will visit Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur for 2 days in end November

After Jerry returns to Taiwan from Mongolia, there'll be a press conference on 1st Nov. He'll share his experiences in Mongolia and display some heart warming photos. There are plans for Jerry to hold a telephone conference with Malaysia media, and Jerry will then announce the exact dates he will visit Malaysia.

White Tower, starring Jerry is currently showed on TV in Malaysia, Jerry's visit will create a fan chasing craze.

http://www.sinchew.com.my/content.phtml?sec=5&artid=200610282222

No comments:

Post a Comment