Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Sunday, January 14, 2007

a blog article with the title "Shake Hands With My Idol"

vic0614 posted a blog article with the title "Shake Hands With My Idol" on Jan. 12:
http://www.wretch.cc/blog/vic0614&article_id=3976868

The blog owner wrote that he was very high on Jan. 12, as that was the first day he returned back to work, and a lot of celebrities had dinner at where he works, including Cai Kang Yong, Zhang Xiao Yan, Luo Wen Jia, and most importantly, F4's Yan Cheng Xu.

The blog owner also wrote that Jerry was very nice in person and he was very polite when talking to him. When Jerry left his seat, he even agreed to sign autographs, but too bad, the blog owner didn't get it. Instead, he shook hands with him. The blog owner wrote that he was super high and happy to see Jerry. Lastly, he commented that Jerry is really tall and handsome.

So, I think Jerry should have gone back to TW.

credits to kkla@nbbbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment