Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Friday, January 5, 2007

Happy New Year!

Thanks to starjerry.



Translation:

Happy New Year!

Hello! SJ frens, Happy New Year! It's 1 day late, hope u don't mind.
Heard from colleagues about the charity deeds and birthday greetings from Jerry fans all over the world. I'm very touched, and happy that your support towards me has brought about meaningful power to help others. Last year, I was happy to participate in World Vision event, Mongolia trip was a new experience. It was great to be able to go to other countries to share my experience, and to see many Jerry fans enthusiastic participation. Hope this kind of event will continue this year.
A brand new year 2007, filled with hope. Wishing all SJ friends happiness and full of warmth. Let's add oil together!

No comments:

Post a Comment