Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Monday, January 29, 2007

Lian He Bao (TW), Jan. 24, 2007)

thanks to kkla@nbbbs.com

source: Lian He Bao (TW), Jan. 24, 2007)

This news article is about Hou Wen Yong, the author of the novel The Hospital. It appears that Mr. Hou has become a host of a radio program recently that he wants to invite Jerry to go on his program as guest. He said, "We have become very close when filming The Hospital. He is not afraid of the "microphone". He just doesn't know how to deal/communicate with strangers"... When he talked about Jerry, he defended him, "The media always ask him what is the status between Ms. Lin and him. What is he supposed to say? Actually he is a nice young man. I want to invite him to my program as well."

No comments:

Post a Comment