Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Monday, February 5, 2007

To Whom it May Concern

Dear Guest [210.213.232.22] and
Guest too [210.213.237.4] [whoever you are],

Thank you for your comment, really appreaciate it. i must cancel my tag board.For my personal reasons. If you hate me, leave me alone. Don't waste your time dropping by here anymore.

I can't edit my video, so if you think it's still wrong. Be it. Laugh=Curse if that what makes you happy. fine with me.

I am still a good person coz i'll be praying for your soul ... Take Care

Mitch

No comments:

Post a Comment