Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Monday, March 19, 2007

Announcement from Jerry's Kingdom

JYP TEAM/MODERATORS AND MEMBERS
READ THIS: from http://jerryskingdom.tk

IMPORTANT NOTICE: PLS. DO NOT REPOST ELSEWHERE (INCLUDES ALL FORUMS, BLOGS, OR COMMERCIAL WEBSITES) W/O JK'S OFFICIAL AND EXPLICIT PERMISSION. THANK YOU FOR COMPLYING


EFFECTIVE TODAY ...
I will only allow TRANSLATIONS COMING FROM
-nbbbs
-asianfanatics
-la creme
-onlyf4


and other FORUMS WHO WELCOME REPOSTING .... [check my related links located at the right side ==> of my blog]

i am also in the PROCESS OF DELETING ALL THOSE SO-CALLED "UNAUTHORIZE" POSTED ARTICLES ON OUR BLOG ... THANK YOU!!!

[edited]
No way ... i am not deleting this announcement after that you said to F4 Thread? i am not DESPERATE ... i am telling my MEMBERS which forums are more reliable and credible. Stop posting asking me to delete it ... NO USE ...
read here:
http://f4misyel.blogspot.com

1 comment: