Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Thursday, March 8, 2007

fan report on f4 kimpo, south korea airport arrival march 08

fan report on f4 kimpo, south korea airport arrival march 08
Korea

posted by libbon on nbbbs.com

Jerry and F3 arrived at 3.30 on kimpo airport.
jerry wears black cap(lately wear) and khaki hood jumper (thin)

Section TV pick out of airport sketch . force is jerry...

In December, reporter who covered jerry came out
She tried to ask. " Do you remember me?
but jerry do not hear because of denting fan's sound and passed.
I stand reporter the side.
and far away with reporter.and jerry look at the land. not
wave...jerry
very very little smile....... ...

As Jerry sees land today, came out laterest
Today, sentiment does not look good and face was some red.

Reporter spoke that there will be broadcast interview after press
interview tomorrow.
jerry come out apart denting F3.

I look at the jerry
Quite in small quantity the body guard and wild because of the fans.

and I can not taken a picture. I am sorry..

jerry go to hotel

No comments:

Post a Comment