Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Monday, March 5, 2007

Giving Away Compiled Clips CDs!!!

Congratulations to redd8lane@yahoo.com, will contact you once i send the cds.Thanks


edited, March 5
10:16 PM
ATTENTION: i only have 1 set, so ... it means, somebody OWNS THIS SET ALREADY!
read my quote above :p


I am fixing my stuffs here and i got extra copies [cds] of the following:

-starjerry launching-clips, jerry@seoul drama awards, jerry@sands indonesia
-jerry in australia [as guest in jolin's concert]
-jerry for u in japan [newsclips,etc]
-asia pacific film festival [red carpet, news, etc]
-world vision clips [mostly newsclips going to mongolia, japan, etc]

I am giving away those complied clips cds [as a set], since i already sent some to my friends.
don't worry, this is FREE OF CHARGE. i just want to dispose these cds.

just email me your full name, complete address and contact number to mcoladilla@gmail.com

and i'll contact you if you're the lucky person.
[btw, exclusively for metro manila based only]

"it's better to give, than to receive =p"

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment