Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

See You In Japan!

credits to kkla@nbbbs.com
source:
http://www.starjerry.net/blog/?p=86
March 6, 2007

See You In Japan!

Today is the day to leave for Japan, but as the main purpose of this trip is to attend the press conference by TW's Tourist Bureau, that's why it is a pity that no public function was arranged to meet you in public. I guess the only chance to be able to see you face to face should be the few moments at that airport. Although the time should be very short, I still treasure very much and I am looking forward to seeing you in those short moments! Let's meet in Japan!


No comments:

Post a Comment