Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Straits Times "Urban" 15 March 2006 Mane Men

credit to vsvs of nbbbs.com

Long and Shaggy - Jerry Yen of Taiwanese boyband F4 wears his hair layered and long - less Fabio, more street. We /TN#@(~(B3X;Z.I*L
approve.T/gF }2m

Wispy Crop - Fellow F4 band-member Vic Chou wears his new shaggy do short and scores big on style.
Sexy Bed Hair - Orlando Bloom's bedhead scrunch is easy to manage

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Distinguished Gentleman - Robert Downey Jr shows that a little salt and pepper can spice up a do.

No comments:

Post a Comment