Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Monday, April 9, 2007

Happy Easter!

HELLO EVERYBODY!

Happy Easter to All.

I added the "Download Section Menu" located at the lower right portion of this blog.
Warning: you must login to download =p and Strictly No Reposting of the links to any other sites/forums

I'll try my best to upload "some more Jerry Goodies" so that everybody will be Happy.

Anyways, will try to also upload some of my works [MVs] ... I am planning to upload everything so that all of you can watch it ...

Updates of the recent Philippine Blog Awards to follow ... am still tired today ...


God Bless,
my_misyel

No comments:

Post a Comment