Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Monday, April 9, 2007

Jerry Sent Flowers to ZZ

credits to kkla@nbbbs.com

credit: Xi Xu Pian Pian of www.yanchengxu.net
ZZ had 3 meet sessions (1000 people for each) in Japan and this was the flowers sent by Jerry. Jerry was the only one who has sent the flowers.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

When compared to other who presents as uncomplaining accepting/not care much, but actually goes to fan's site 3x a day requesting fans to vote, begging fans to receive him at the airport (not the meet sessions), and teaching fans how to 'show' their support in public, and doesn't say a word when reading posts of scolding Jerry on the fan site that he visits on a regular basis, I am so glad that I have chosen Jerry as my idol, as after 5 years, Jerry is proven to be a decent and honest person who takes challenges openly. He is loyal to the people whom he considers as friends, disregarding what they have done to him. I still remember in March 2006, before the HK F4 concerts, he was the only one who asked his fans to support F4, given the fact that he knew his request would upset some Jerry fans. Sometimes it is really not fair that Jerry always takes the blame concerning F4's business, when other can continue playing innocent, but fact is fact and the truth can't be covered up forever. After knowing more and more about Jerry, I admire myself more for choosing him as my idol. Jerry is a real man, and his good nature is the main factor which is worth my support and love for many many years!

No comments:

Post a Comment