Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Monday, April 9, 2007

Liberty Times - April 5, 2007

April 5, 2007
Credits to kkla@nbbbs.com

According to today's Liberty Times, the copyright to broadcast TH in Japan has been sold for record high price, US$30,000 for each episode. According to Yu Xiao Wei (Director Cai's wife), they will apply Golden Bell's Best Actor Award for Jerry, Dai Li Ren, Wu Meng Da, and Zhang Guo Zhu.
---------
I think Jerry and Dai Li Ren should be nominated for Best Actor Award, but Wu and Zhang's may be better for the Best Supporting Actor category.

No comments:

Post a Comment