Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Monday, April 9, 2007

Radio Interview

April 8, 20067
Credits and Translated by kkla@nbbbs.com

The composer/producer of Jerry's You Are My Only Persistance, and TH's score and songs, Ms. Huang Yun Ling, promoted her concert on a radio program hosted by Ms. Li Xiu Huan (Jerry went on her program as well when he promoted for WV). For your information, Ms. Huang has composed over 300 songs. In the program,

thanks to barbies' information in Chinese

Huang: Actually, I have composed a song for Yan Cheng Xu recently, which was The Hospital's theme song. Honestly, when I composed the song, I didn't expect him to be so serious about it.

Li: Really!

Huang: Yes, he was really very hardworking and he worked on the song so seriously to the point where I had felt very touching already...He had already sung to the point where I said, "That's good," but then he said, "Teacher, you go ahead and take a rest. Let me continue singing." He was really hardworking.

Li: Yes, a lot of people think that these idols/singers' success solely come from the people around them/musicians behind the scene, but actually the idols themselves also give a lot of effort, so both sides should have credits. Like earlier, Yan Cheng Xu endorsed for WV, and he is really a down-to-earth and nice kid, but in front of the camera, he may not like...he just doesn't know how to interact with people lively, so there may be some individuality awkwardness on occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment