Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Regarding airing of The Hospital in ABS-CBN

myroyalhonee,
i hope it's ok to post your report [hehe] ...

miss you all [winks]

---------------

Posted by myroyalhonee of Jerry Yan Philippines @ nbbbs.com

Regarding airing of The Hospital in ABS-CBN

Please do not quote me on this as I am not employed by ABS, but I checked with a friend working for the network and she said their department has not received any request for drafting of any new contract for actually airing it, so she's not seeing it being shown anytime soon.. however, she was also told by the big bosses, as what they call the management, that it definitely will be shown within the year.. accordingly, theyre having difficulty looking for the perfect time when it will be shown as its storyline is of a very heavy drama, so they have to include airing it with more relaxed shows.. apart from that, they're like also "testing the waters" to make sure that the whole project will be a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment