Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Monday, April 9, 2007

StarJerry's New Message

April 5, 2007
StarJerry's New Message
Credits and Translated by kkla@nbbbs.com


SJ has posted a message in Japanese on starjerry.net requesting fans who will attend the April 22 event to submit recommendations for the activity Jerry will have with them (SJ members who will attend the April 22 event) after the F4 meet session. Jerry is very supportive of the Tourism project. He doesn't need to do this, but he will arrange extra activity for SJ members who will meet F4 in TW. Too bad he is not the one who decided the targets of this Tourism project! Lucky Japanese and Korean fans!

Thanks to Kat's translation, so I understand what the message was about.

No comments:

Post a Comment