Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Friday, June 1, 2007

Jerry was spotted working in Kyoto, Japan!

Wakaka! Jerry was spotted working in Kyoto, Japan!
credits to kkla@nbbbs.com

Posted in Chinese by Yan Shui Xin of www.yanchengxu.net
thanks to amygary

Lao Da is really in ......

This morning, when I opened my inbox and read an email from a Japanese sister, hohoho.................

I was shocked... Never thought that... Really is in Japan!!!

As I can't share the picture, I can't post it here. I am sorry. Please understand

But I will try my best to tell you the details^_^

In Kyoto, Japan, he was walking alone and photos were being taken (secretly thinking: Is he taking pictures for his photo album?)

Lao Do wore green tee and blue jeans. His hair looked very smooth and he wore sunglasses.

That's about it. Really sorry that I can't share the picture this time. Please understand~~~

Let's wait for Jerry to come back with glory! ~~~ May be his photo album will 'meet' with us in August as well^^

No comments:

Post a Comment