Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Meteor Garden on GMA 7 - Soon!

Meteor Garden on GMA 7 - Soon!

Yes, it's true. Some saw the teaser. Unfortunately, i haven't seen it.
It said "Coming Soon"

Let's wait for further announcement. I am so curious what's the reason behind why GMA 7 bought the rights to think that ABS-CBN had broadcasted it years ago. Ratings?Earnings?Recognition? whatever still ... i am much more excited on "The Hospital" hope it will an award...

For Me, Meteor Garden is still THE BEST ASIAN SERIES I'VE EVER SEEN!

PS: this is only my opinion ... you can post your reactions here by "Leaving some comments"

1 comment: