Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Message from Starjerry

http://www.starjerry.net/bbs/viewtopic.php?id=890

As this is open to all fans, I posted the information here. Starjerry just posted that the filming of HS on Dec. 26, 2007, will be open to the public. No limitation on number of participants. SJ will post the time and location soon.

thanks to kkla@nbbbs.com

If you wish to copy our posts, make sure you credit the Real Source + the Complete URL. Value the efforts of other Forum/Individuals and Let's All be Happy this Christmas.
JERRY YAN PHILIPPINES

No comments:

Post a Comment