Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Jerry News, 2007-12-30

NO REPOSTING TO NON-JERRY FAN SITES
2007-12-30

Regarding the group interview in the press conference, Jerry indicates that he needs to work on his birthday, so he is not going to have any special celebration. Actually, he went back to film HS after the press conference/filming the 2nd F4 mv on Dec. 28. When asked about this, Jerry stated, "When realizing F3 all have developed some stable relationship, I quite (envy), actually I don't like to celebrate..." When asked whether he would send a copy of the album to LCL, he answered, "I will send it to all my friends, not just her..." In addition, it was also reported that on the break of filming the 2nd mv, Jerry read some car magazines to kill time. Wonder whether he plans to buy a new car (it's about time).

It was also reported Ken initiated a dinner with a number of press to clear his recent rumors. Whether it has any correlation with the way the news was reported these 2 days? Don't know.

credits to kkla@nbbbs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment