Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Ok-Fine-Am-Busy,LOL!

Ok-Fine-Am-Busy,LOL!

Ok, this is just a shout out. I can't scream here.hehe.
Let me share to you my tasks for this week.

First, i have to do link building for my site and for my blog as well.

Second, i have to think of a new strategies for promotions

Third, i have to write those promotional ads and articles for our site

Fourth, i have to monitor our site's and my blog's traffic

Last, i have given another task wherein i should write an article and 2 promotional ads (weekly) for another site

so i am handling 2 sites + 1 blog = toxic!!!!

This is the life of a SEO, ---- I wish everyday "is a weekend" (you know what i mean).... bwahahaha LOL

=p

am still happy anyways because i can surf everyday hehe!!!

gtg, i have to research for my next week's task ....

No comments:

Post a Comment