Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Simple Love =)

Just want to greet everyone "A Happy Hearts Day"
Sigh, I cannot make something special for you today (hehe) ...Hope you like this one - made from a scrapbook online generator .... (hehe)

Oh well nothing much to say ... Just A -- "Thank You" for your friendship!

And ... Shouting ...


Make "Everyday" a Special Day to your loved-ones ...
Take Care and Enjoy.


Jerry Loves the World, Yeah (hahaha)
Friendship is a wondrous thing;
There's so much happiness it can bring.
I’m really glad that you’re my friend,
And I hope our friendship will never end.

Happy Valentines Day friend!

By Karl Fuchs

No comments:

Post a Comment