Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Monday, February 18, 2008

Wish 2 See U Again OST (CD + DVD)

Wish 2 See U Again OST (CD + DVD)

Date of release: 22 Feb 2008 in Taiwan

CD (11 songs)
01.Goodbye (L2M)
02. Waiting for u (F4)
03. Ti Yan (F4)
04. Ai Bu Ting Zhi (Ken Chu)
05. Man Man De Zou (2ladies)
06. Wei Xiao De Yue Ding (Li Xuan Rong)
07. I believe in love (Wow Tou Hao Ren Wu)
08. White (Vic Chou)
09. Can Nian (Vic Chou)
10. Waiting for u (instrumental)
11. Ti Yan (instrumental)

Bonus dvd:
- 20mins interesting scenes of the drama
- Waiting 4 u & Ti Yan MV

http://www.g-music.com.tw/event/newproduct/newproduct.asp

Pls credit Michi@ OnlyF4 if u wish to post the above clips/translation elsewhere. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment