Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Hard Collision Drama "Hot Shot" ~ Xiao Zhu Becomes Pinocchio

Hard Collision Drama "Hot Shot" ~ Xiao Zhu Becomes Pinocchio

Source: UDN
Translated by Cmiley (Please credit or link if this is posted anywhere else.)

"Xiao Zhu" Show Luo 2 days ago while filming for idol drama "Hot Shot" his body became stiff due to crashing with another cast ball player, he immediately yelled of pain: "Stop Stop Stop, I can't move my shoulder!" It scared the management and crew rushing forward, on his shoulder they were massaging the muscles to relax it, everyone were all busily helping him massage, the filming crew therefore had to stop filming for about half an hour. After the incident Xiao Zhu said, he thought it was he'll be paralyzed, scaring him to death.

Read Full Article Here

Related Video

No comments:

Post a Comment