Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Monday, March 31, 2008

New Layout ... What's Up with Jerry?

Hi Everybody, It's been a while .... I nearly forgot to update myself with the latest happenings around ...most especially with Jerry (hehehe)

Before Holy Week, i managed to change http://jerryph.blogspot.com layout. It's Summer time i guess this is the perfect template for this season. I am planning to change it soon but i guess i have to stick with this layout since am so busy for the past few days --till now (hehehe) ....

What's up with Jerry?
-You can read his blog updates directly on his site
http://www.starjerry.net/blog/index.php

and watch
Jerry Yan - Wo Mei You Ban Fa Li Kai Ni MV (KTV)
(thanks to wengvann)

Will try my best to catch up ...
Thanks for my sisters in JVKV Multiply for posting the updates. See Yah All Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment