Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Friday, April 18, 2008

Jerry Updated His Blog

Jerry updated his blog
Unfortunately, SJ changed the site already. So non-SJ members won't be able to access it.

To all SJ Members, Logon first to starjerry to read his blog updates.

I think it's ok for HIM to restrict his blog because as we know Media kept on following him even on his official site. Don't worry i'll try my best to share it with you. Opppss, Screencapture is not allowed ...Nor copying the entire post ... I don't know what to do! hahaha!

Anyways, His post was all about bento boxes. He even asked us to discuss our own bento boxes in his forum. He posted 3 delicious foods in bento boxes. He said Taiwanese bento is nice and simple ... His crew prepared bento boxes when they filmed BOF.

Hmmm, am craving for bento ..whatchatink sisters?

No comments:

Post a Comment