Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Jay Chou plans to write disaster relief song, Jerry Yan asks for song collaboration pending

Before there were rumours that Jay Chou's JVR Music intended to work with Jerry Yan, letting "double J combine", Jay Chou expressed that the company asked his opinion before they started the discussions, he fully supports it, he also revealed Jerry Yan asked for a song from him through Will Liu, Jay Chou said: "I've heard Jerry Yan sing, it'll be okay if the range of the song is not written too broad, it's not hard to write."

Read entire article here
source:
http://www.jaychoustudio.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment