Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Friday, May 30, 2008

New Layout!

It took me days to decide on which template will I use on my Jerry Yan Philippines Blog. Until i saw this very simple template and decided to change my Summer theme into a Simple and Formal One. I still don't have photoshop, or shall I say, I still have No computer at home!

Anyways, Hope you like it. Thank You for visiting my blogs. Will try my best to update it.


Here's the link
http://jerryph.blogspot.com

Features:
-All time favorite videos are now available on my JYP blog. No need to click for a new window, Just click on the menu and scroll from left to right to choose your favorite videos
-Traffic Feed Updates - Live traffic feed added to monitor all visitors (all activities, including their locations)
-The Simple, The Better - From Now on, I am not going to add anything that will slow down the loading of my blog. (for you to be able to read the latest updates easily)
-No more tagboard - I noticed spammers keep on visiting and tagging. Nonsense. Better leave a message on the comment page if you want to say something.
-Blog Roll - Will try to add all links related to Jerry, especially forums/sources. If you have a blog related to Jerry please PM me, I'll add your link to my blog roll.


Am still thinking on reformatting all my blogs including our lounge. Jia You For Me! hehehe!

Have a Nice Weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment