Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Monday, May 5, 2008

"HOT SHOT" - HOT Discussions!

Since Hot Shot teaser was shown @ ABS-CBN, I browsed some of our local forums and the discussions were really "hot!" ... Posters were really excited and happy. I would like to thank ABS-CBN (in advance) for the efforts made yesterday. I am still hoping to see the teaser online (anyone who has a big heart, please send me the clip!)

Meanwhile, while we are waiting for the Official Broadcast (Taiwan), let me share to you these links. If you have an account, you may join the discussion. I bet this will be a great hit soon!

JVKV - F4 Fan Forum

Jerry Yan Philippines

Basketball of Fire Thread in Tsinoy

Basketball of Fire Thread in Pinoy Exchange

Basketball of Fire Thread in ABS-CBN Forum

Abs-Cbn thread in Tsinoy

Watch The Trailer TVB/HK

Get latest updates on Jerry Yan
Subscribe to Jerry Yan Philippines Mailing List
Email us at dao_mi_chelle@yahoo.com together with your full name and contact number

Latest News on F4, Join JVKV Multiply
http://jvkv.multiply.com
(register to multiply, and click join!)


See Yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment