Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Yan Cheng Xu, Wu Zun Appealed to Fans

Recent News posted by kkla@ nbbbs.com

May 16, 2008
China Times

Yan Cheng Xu, Wu Zun Appealed to Fans
He Ren Dong and others being volunteers

(only translated Jerry's papagraph)
Yan Cheng Xu has made the contribution... His fans followed their idol's footsteps and answered his call to help the earthquake victims. www.yanchengxu.net and nbbbs.com have initiated contribution plans. Yan Cheng Xu said, "Thanks a million to the fans. Very happy that we can make contribution and provide help together. I hope that each one of us can help the needed with our meagre forces."

Also, the newspaper scan showed that Jerry has donated NT$500,000 to TW Red Cross.

----------------
Let me check some other news ....

No comments:

Post a Comment