Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Jerry Yan - Sony MP3 Walkman CM

Actually i have plans of buying a new mobile fone since its already "dying" ... but when i saw this CM, I realize i should get a new mp3 player too ....




Which one to choose? Is it available Internationally? Sigh. I don't know. I'll go around the malls and ask around. Jerry should be on the "cover poster of their stores or else, am not buying it hahaha ... i don't know how much ... who cares.




More photos on our album....


Goodness I was so tired from work .... This is the BEST Friday. Now, I can't sleep. I am so addicted to your New CM.

I love the Theme Song. waaaaaah....

Posted by Jessie @ AnD


FEATURES
  • Built-in Bluetooth (AVRCP1.3 A2DP)
  • Slim Size and Light Weight
  • High Quality Video Playback (AVC(H.264/AVC)/MPEG-4)
  • 2.4 Inch QVGA High Brightness Color LCD
  • Superior Sound Quality (4 Clear Audio Technologies)
  • High Quality EX-Headphones Supplied
  • User-Friendly interface for easy operation
  • Multi Codec Support (Mp3/AAC/WMA/L-PCM)
  • 36Hrs(MP3)/10Hrs(MPEG-4) Long Battery Life
  • Video File delete Function
8GB WALKMAN MP3 & Video with built in Bluetooth compatible with large 2.4 inch QVGA colour LCD. The Slim Size and Lightweight NWZ-A828 have Multi Codec Support and uses the Drag and Drop function to easily transfer files from your PC to your WALKMAN Video MP3 Player.

No comments:

Post a Comment