Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Jerry's Message to Vanness

Here's another translation from kkla@nbbbs.com
*thanks kkla!

credits to kkla@nbbbs.com

Translation:

"Vanness is going to release a book? Photo album?"
When I heard about his book release the first time, I had the above questions...
With his body figure, it will definitely be something to look forward to...
Unexpectedly, this guy really has his way!

I remember when I first met Vanness, we were the dummie F4
At that time, he was as naive and pleasant as a kid
always concerned others and took care of others' feelings
My happiness, mostly, was from him
In my mind, he's like sunshine, to warm my heart

The Vanness now is confident and real, and he has his own thoughts
He has increased charm of a matured man
full of talents and he works hard on his dreams all along
What hasn't changed is that, he is still the sunshine in my heart...

His future, will be something to look forward to
His present, we all love
His past, you have to know


Artiste -- Yan Cheng Xu

No comments:

Post a Comment