Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

[Japanese Mag] Pia Spring Isssue ~ Why does Asia Need Jerry Yan?

[日本雜誌】Pia新春版 為什麼在亞洲需要言承旭?
[Japanese Mag] Pia Spring Isssue ~ Why does Asia Need Jerry Yan?

okarei發表於 2009-1-5 04:10 PM
对衰退的台湾电视界的展望以及JERRY存在的意义(标题)
(Title) With an ailing Taiwanese TV scene, what are Jerry’s hopes for the future and the meaning of his existence?

可以说现在的台湾电影界有了起死回生的势头,但电视界整体缺乏活力。
One could say that the Taiwanese movie scene is on a revival but the TV arena is still lackluster as a whole.

流星花园的热潮成了契机,虽然很具讽刺但这是事实。
{Meteor Garden} did caused a sensation but in truth the irony is that it was fleeting.

台湾演艺界不同于香港,大陆,走的是不同路线。
Hong Kong and Mainland are going in a direction different from the Taiwan Entertainment Circle.

他们追求的是自我作品。
They want personable works.

而台湾电影界幸运的是有这样的人才维持台湾电影的特色。
Yet Taiwan is fortunate in that there are such talents to carry on the uniqueness of Taiwanese movies.

但电视界就不同了,在这样的情况下,改编曰本少女漫画的偶像剧获得了巨大成功,这就是流星花园。
But the TV scene is something else. Under similar conditions, {Meteor Garden} a manga inspired serial was a huge hit.

之后,很多曰本漫画在台湾被拍成了偶像剧,现在这些偶像剧的极限也已经约见端倪。
Many other serials also followed suit but these manga inspired serials seemed to have reached their limit.

在这里显出实力的除了JERRY无他人。
The one that has proved his worth is none other than Jerry.

[白色巨塔],以坚实的演技获得好评,脱离了偶像剧,让大家看到了新的可能性。
{The Hospital} had good reviews for giving us the hope of fresh possibilities in its departure from the usual drama serials.

可以说挽救濒临绝境的台湾电视剧收视率的任务要靠JERRY了。
You can say that the responsibility of saving the Taiwanese TV serials in the ratings race depends on Jerry.

okarei發表於2009-1-5 12:35 PM
某人一进采访屋就用日文说,
When that certain someone came, he spoke in Japanese
お疲れ様です!まだちょっとね、曰本語は(笑)。アメいります?
[辛苦了,我的日文一点点,要吃糖吗?](耍宝,哈哈)
“Everyone’s been working so hard, I only know a little Japanese. Would you like a sweet?” (Ha ha! He really know how to work his charm)

JERRY一进来 When Jerry came in
屋子一下子就亮丽了起来 The room seemed to have lit up
这就是第一印象 That was my first impression
和某人饰演的道明寺出场的感觉一样 Feels the same as like Dao Ming Si entered
这么多年了还是一样的感觉 All these years and the feeling has been the same
原由应该就是JERRY的纯粹 The reason should be that Jerry has always been Jerry

cosimosi發表於 2009-1-5 12:38 PM
言承旭是台湾电视剧[流星花园]中f4的其中一员。独立后作为艺术家,他创作了很多业绩。在2009年,他的目标是什么?又将会有什么被记录在史页上……
Jerry Yan is a member of the Taiwanese TV serial [Meteor Garden]. As an artiste, he has accomplished so much. What would be his goals in 2009? Which will be written down as a historic record?

cosimosi發表於 2009-1-5 12:39 PM
从演道明寺开始成为亚洲巨星的言承旭
Jerry rise to an Asian Superstar had its beginning as Dao Ming Si.

台湾电视剧[流星]播出后,f4就登上了华流顶峰。在剧中主演道明寺的言承旭最人气,博取了亚洲女性们的爱心。
Since broadcasting {Meteor Garden}, F4 had reached a peak in the Chinese Drama trend. Jerry Yan acting as Dao Ming Si in the serial has worn him countless hearts of Asian women.

在2008年不仅作为演员,还参加f4初次来日演唱会。引起了极大的反响。
In 2008, not only in acting, he also performed in Japan concerts with F4 to phenomenal success.

不管作为f4的一员还是作为一个演员,他都很认真。像言承旭这洋赋有各种魅力的,那么广受欢迎的台湾的明星,不…代表亚洲的明星还是为数很少的吧。
Whether as a member of F4 or as an actor, he is always very serious in what he does. With such all-embracing charisma and widespread popularity, an Asian Star like Jerry Yan is indeed a rare find.

在当时,因一剧爆红的f4形成了一种潮流。
Due to a single serial, F4 shot to Stardom and became a trend.

英俊活泼的f4就成了亚洲女性心目中的偶像。
The handsome and vivacious F4 turned into Star Idols in the hearts of Asian women.

这些也就是他们成功的秘密。其中饰演道明寺的言承旭极为瞩目。
These are the secrets to their success. Amongst them, Jerry Yan who starred as Dao Ming Si was to most outstanding.

为了不辜负大家的期望,独立后他专心勤奋,以电视剧为中心推出各种名作。
He focused on his work and took up different roles in varied TV serials so as not to disappoint our expectations.

他不仅以美貌,还以他的演技逐步向上。
Not only is he dashing, his acting has been improving as well.

至目前为止,不仅局限于偶像部分,在多方面里还有无法取代的人气及魅力。
Not only in the ‘idols department’ but also in many areas, his popularity and charisma till now has not been overtaken by any.

而且会继续下去。
And he will keeping going on.

okarei發表於 2009-1-5 12:40 PM
然后Jerry就谈到
Later on, Jerry talk about

饰演道明寺的过程
The process of acting as Dao Ming Si

并说这是一种偶然
It is a kind of serendipity

现在都觉得像是做梦
He feels that it was like a dream now

这么直率地毫无野心的谈话
Speaking so frankly and with any hint of ambition

真是有些奇妙的感觉
Really feels somewhat intriguing

因为台湾的演艺界
Because the Taiwanese Entertainment Circle

不同于香港大陆演艺界
Is totally different from that of Hong Kong and Mainland

是很光怪陆离的竞争激烈的行业
The competition in this line is synonymously intense, bizarre and motley

(记者好像蛮了解中华区的演艺生态的)
(The reporters are rather familiar about the environment of Chinese Entertainment Circle)

在这样的行业中能维持到现在
To survive in this line up till now

并能保持这样的单纯和纯粹
And still maintain an innocence and purity

不能不让我有了些疑问
I can’t help but have my doubts

okarei發表於 2009-1-5 12:44 PM

这些疑问在随后的采访中得到了解答
Some have been answered during this interview

一个就是F4团体带给某人的意义
One would be the meaning of a certain someone being a part of F4

一个就是妈妈和从小的家庭环境
Another is his mother and his growing-up environment

很愉快的f4活动
An ecstatic F4 event

某人就谈到了某次活动结束后洒汽水事件
The certain someone talked about spraying soda all over after that

本来是仔仔提议的
It was actually Zai Zai’s suggestion

没想到仔仔没做
But Zai Zai didn’t do it

就自己傻傻地做了
So he was the one who silly enough to do it

永远忘不了仔仔那个坏坏的笑脸
He will never forget Zai Zai’s mischievous grin

我一定要找机会回报他(笑)
I will definitely find an opportunity to repay him for that (laughs)

而自己的单独活动
In my own solo event

就觉得有些寂寞
Feels a little lonely

不过自己也变得会多讲话了
But I became chattier

也意识到了责任
And realized the responsibility involved

这很安心
Feels secure about this

当然也有很大的不安
But of course there are times of uneasiness too

okarei發表於 2009-1-5 12:48 PM

单独活动和F4活动的差异
The difference in an individual and F4 group event

从中得到的体悟
The cumulative experiences

造就了现在的JERRY
Has made Jerry what he is today

这不是人为地做作地学来的
It is not something he learnt text-book style

而是在坚持自己的意志下
But through preserving in his own integrity

自然而然地形成的
Formed so naturally

这应该就是蕴量出他纯粹的源泉吧~~
It should where his innocence originate

这次华丽的挑战的导演
The Director of {Skip Beat}

这样评价了JERRY
Commented this about Jerry

当了大明星以后
After becoming a Superstar

越来越谦虚
He has become more and more humble

越来越努力
Working harder and harder

这就是他的魅力
This is his charm

JERRY的这种纯真
Jerry’s kind of innocence

到底来自哪里呢?
Where does it actually come from?

就是培育他的家庭环境
It stems from his family environment

okarei發表於 2009-1-5 12:50 PM

JERRY说,
Jerry said that

我非常喜欢电影[黑暗中曼舞]
I really like the movie ‘Dancing in the Dark’

会将自己的妈妈
I will even put my mum

和影片中的母亲重叠
And the mum in the movie together

平时有时候想起妈妈
Reminiscing about my mum at times

也会很心酸
My heart will ache

我绝不是爱哭的人哦(笑)
I’m not someone who loves to cry (laughs)

小时候家里很穷
When I was very poor in my childhood

中学时
During my Haig School days

妈妈第一次给我买了自行车
My mum bought me a bicycle for the first time

真是高兴疯了
I was on cloud nine

但没骑多久
But after riding it for a shot while

就出了交通事故
Due to a traffic situation

车子也压扁了
The bicycle was flattened

自己也受伤了
I was injured too

其实自己的伤倒没什么
Actually my injuries were nothing

就是觉得妈妈那么辛苦买来的车~~
I just felt that my mum worked so hard to buy a bicycle for me ~~

非常对不起妈妈
I felt so bad towards my mum

那时候放学以后
At that time, after school

我就会骑车去接妈妈
I would ride my bicycle to fetch my mum

有时妈妈下班早
If my mum get off work early

也会来接我
She would fetch me instead

我总是骑车载妈妈~~
I always ride my bicycle to fetch my mum ~~

当时就发誓一定要守护
I swore to protect her from then on

这样含辛茹苦地养育我们姐弟的妈妈
My mum struggled to bring up my sister and I

这种想法特别强烈
So this manner of thinking is very intense

okarei發表於 2009-1-5 12:52 PM

因为这种对妈妈的爱和柔情
Because of his love and tenderness to his mum

就是碰到再大的困难,再辛苦
No matter how big or hard the problems

也会很单纯地跨越过去吧~~~
He would just simply face up to them~~

外表看起来很华丽的JERRY
Jerry seems very fabulous in his appearance

也许是为了消除某种偏见
But perhaps when you dismiss some prejudice

他更执守着他纯粹的心
He really has a heart of purity

这也为他能坚守他的魅力
This was his charm that he could hold fast to

打下了根基。
Laid a foundation

也正是因为这种魅力
It is in fact this charm

使他在台湾的偶像中独具魅力
That enabled him to be such a one-of-a-kind Taiwanese Idol

揽获全亚洲女性的心。
Captured the hearts of all Asian women

非常帅气
So dashing

但忍不住让人母性大发的举止
Had to keep one’s maternal instincts in check

这就是JERRY最大的魅力吧!
This is Jerry’s greatest charm!

后问了JERRY今后的展望和希望挑战的作品
Then I asked Jerry about his future expectations and his hopes for any challenging works

JERRY就很谦虚地说,Jerry said humbly,
[今后想挑战很多事。不论是什么样的故事,什么样的领域以及合作对象,什么都可以。
没有什么挑选作品的标准。只要有喜欢我的观众,哪怕是只有一个观众,我也会继续下去。]
‘I hope to face many more challenges in the future. Whatever the storyline, no matter which area or even my partner in the collaboration, I’ll take whatever comes my way. There is no specific standard to meet. As long as I have an audience who likes me, even if there is only 1 left, I will still carry on.’

The End

cosimosi發表於 2009-1-6 10:02 AM

题为---期待中的新作将展现新的一面
Title ~ Awaiting a New Perspective of New Works

他的存在将成为新一代偶像的先驱!?
His existence shows that he is the pioneer in the new generation of idols!?

在去年f4首次来日本演唱会上,言承旭成了热门话题。
Jerry Yan became the hot topic when he performed with F4 in their first ever Japanese concert

2009年的个人活动也很受注目。
His individual activity in 2009 will also be closely watched

正在制作中的两部电视剧中又有新的展现。
With 2 serials in production, there are new developments too

现在日本的旭迷中等待播出的[hot shot],与其他偶像的合作也成了台湾一大话题。
The Japanese fans are awaiting the airing of {Hot Shot} and the hot topic is his collaboration with other idols
期待言承旭率新一代偶像的作品问世。
Looking forward to Jerry Yan’s new work.

~ THE END ~

CREDITS TO KYM @ NBBBS.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment