Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Starlit OST


01. 小星星 (Little Star)
02. 我只是想要幸福 (All I Want is Happiness) - 蘇永康 (William Su, who, by the one has an EXCELLENT voice!)
03. 星之戀曲 (Star’s Love Song)
04. 星星的淚光 (Star’s Tear) - 關穎 (Terri Kwan)
05. 愛在陽光下的日子 (The Days When Love’s Under the Sun)
06. 無聲的旋律 (The Silent Melody) - 曾凱玹 (Alice Ceng)
07. 快樂跳躍的音符 (The Jumping Notes)
08. 謝謝讓我愛上你 (Thank You for Letting Me Love You) - 楊培安 (Peian Yang)
09. 祈許 (Make a Wish) - 劉虹翎 (Diva Liu)
10. 命運之歌 (The Song of Fate)
11. 故事未完成 (The Unfinished Story) - 楊培安 (Peian Yan) + 劉虹翎 (Diva Liu)
12. 淚光 (Tear)
13. 心痛的聲音 (The Sound of Heartbreak)
14. 浪漫 (Romance)
15. 抓不住的幸福 (The Happiness that Slips Away)

1 comment: