Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Ball is on Fire! Hot Shot coming really soon!


So, have you seen the latest teaser from ABS-CBN.
I told myself I have to see it.Finally, I saw it a couple of times but it's really hard for me to capture the clip. It was only less than 30 seconds CF. Well, let's just wait for more teasers showing three gorgeous talented boys from Taiwan.

The timeslot is still unconfirmed. Either it'll be shown during afternoon or evening, still I can't able to watch it. Sigh. Anyways, Let's spread the great news and it's really good to see TW series on local tv.

I haven't seen Starlit. Yet, I am reminscin' Hot Shot (wahahaha!)

Have a nice weekend to all. Tagalized or not, still they're HOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment