Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Monday, March 9, 2009

Astro Special ~ Jerry’s Interview on {Starlit}

credits to kym@nbbbs.com

【文字版】 言承旭與Astro雙星獨家訪問細談《心星的淚光》的點滴
Astro Special ~ Jerry’s Interview on {Starlit}

Q1 : 覺得自己在心星的淚光表現如何?
Q1 : How do you feel about your performance in Starlit?

J : 覺得還不賴吧!! 嗯。。。應該是說就「心星的淚光」整體上它都蠻好的,包括導演,導演就是很會拍這種...嗯...就是勾人家情緒的一些鏡頭跟畫面。
Jerry : It wasn’t too bad!! Mmm. . .I feel overall {Starlit} should be rather good. Furthermore, our Director is very good at his work . . . mmm . . . he can capture certain scenes which can draw on the audience’s emotions.

然後又加上女生像關穎,其實她...我覺得她的表現很自然,然後也讓我發現說,原來...其實我們還是有很多像關穎這樣很不錯的女生等著被大家看到。
With a female lead like Guan Yin, she is actually . . . I feel her performance was very natural and I was able to discover that in fact . . . we have quite a few actresses like Guan Yin who are waiting to catch everyone’s attention.

然後相信大家看了「心星的淚光」一定會很喜歡裡面的這個角色。那包括我覺得其實其他演員都很棒啊! 像包括至愷啊、然後那個董爸啊、還有那個演我媽媽...我媽媽!
I believe everyone would like this role that I play in {Starlit}. Actually I feel that all the other actors are great as well! Including Zhi Kai and then Daddy Dong and also the actress that acted as my mother . . . my mum!

我覺得就是跟他們對戲就是他們都會給我們很多不同的感受,然後能夠讓我們在表演上有更多的磨擦(??)。
I feel that acting with them, I could capture different emotions and we were able to play off each other.

我覺得這也是為什麼我在這部片我看到一個很自然跟很放鬆的言承旭。嗯...真的要很感謝大家,因為大家那麼棒所以讓我覺得在裡面可以更好!
I was taken aback when I saw myself being such a natural and relaxed Jerry Yan. Mmm . . . I really need to thank everyone, because of them I was able to be better!

Q2 : 這一刻最想飾演甚麼樣的角色?
Q2 : What kind of role would you most like to play?

J : 類似像漸凍人吧! 就是說我覺得就是一些有可能身體上有殘疾或有疾病的,類似那樣。
Jerry : Kinda like someone with *ALS! I mean someone with some illness or a handicap.

我覺得那樣...那一類的角色的挑戰性其實蠻大的,而且我覺得那個衝擊性其實會更大,心情上的很多...
I feel that this kind . . . This kind of role is very challenging and I feel that it would be a role that is has a lot of emotional clashes and upheavals . . .

我覺得在表演上的層次各方面都??更高難度的挑戰。
In terms of acting, I feel it would require more layers and is extremely challenging.

* ALS (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis) ~ is a progressive, usually fatal, neurodegenerative disease caused by the degeneration of motor neurons, the nerve cells in the central nervous system that control voluntary muscle movement. The Chinese term that Jerry used 漸凍人 jian dong ren literally means a person who becomes gradually frozen.


Q3 : 演出心星的淚光後得到的啟發?
Q3 : After acting in {Starlit} did you get any inspiration?

J : 就是原來言承旭可以那麼快樂的在...(笑)在...在一部戲裡面去enjoy裡面的那個角色的情感吧就是...
That is Jerry Yan can so happily . . . (laughs) be at . . . enjoying myself immersing into this character and it is . . .

像以前我覺得...我記得以前有時候...剛演戲的時候其實都很怕比如說遇到哭戲的時候就會很怕說會不會突然現場演不出來然後...你知道啊就是大家在等你然後你哭不出來那種感覺。
Like I feel before . . . I remember long ago . . . when the Director wanted a crying scene, I get very scared that I won’t be able to do that when I was suppose to . . . do you understand? It’s like everyone is waiting for you and yet you can’t shed a tear.

可是我覺得我在這部戲裡面我有慢慢享受到...我想要表演!
But I feel that in this serial I have gradually enjoyed the process . . . I think I want to act!

然後又尢其有時候比如說,就像剛剛那個我媽媽在記者會上說到有一場戲是我跟她然後兩個人就是我煮飯給我媽媽吃,然後就是後來兩個人默默無語,然後突然就是嘴巴吃很多東西...然後還哭得很醜很難看。
There were instances like what ‘my mother’ said at the Press Conference when I was acting with her. There was just the two of us and I cooked for her. Then the both of us just kept quiet but suddenly we stuffed our mouths . . . and then we cried but it looked so awful and ugly.

其實對我來講印象都很深刻。我其實非常的enjoy說...原來我可以這樣子。
I have a very deep impression of that. I really enjoyed that . . . and in fact I was glad I could do it.

你知道原來言承旭是可以沒有偶像包袱,然後言承旭是可以在一部戲裡面、在這個角色裡面、不同的場景不同的劇情...然後他有...他有不同的情緒的轉折。
You could see that Jerry Yan doesn’t have any Idol baggage and in a scene, inside a character, with different scenes and varying plots . . . then he has . . . he has different transitions in his emotions.

然後不只是讓大家看到說他只是一個好像...就是一個偶像而已。對啊! 我希望大家可以看到一個比較真實的言承旭。
So everyone would not only say he is only like . . . a mere Idol. That’s right! I hope that everyone can see an even more true to life Jerry Yan.

Q4 : 談談你現在的近況。
Q4 : Would you like to talk about what’s going with you lately?

J : 接下來會拍新的作品,然後我現在也在...也在嗯...很..很...馬不停蹄的在錄音,因為我接下來可能會出新專輯。
Jerry : I have a new serial coming up and now I am at . . . at mmm . . . recording non-stop as my new album will be out soon.

然後...像現在其實也有一些電影的東西。我也希望說可以在電影上有不同戲劇的發展。
Then . . . there might be some movie projects. I hope to be able to have different developments in the acting field.

Q5 : 對大馬的觀眾有甚麼話要說?
Q5 : Would you like to say something to the Malaysian audience?

J : 最後想要跟大馬的觀眾朋友說,嗯...其實對呀我能夠...言承旭可以去這邊的機會真的很少。
Jerry : I want to say to the friends in Malaysia, mmm . . . I actually . . . Jerry Yan has very few opportunities to go over there.

然後我希望接下來我可以因為我拍的新戲或者是我出的新專輯,然後我可以去那邊跟大家見面,然後跟大家分享到言承旭的成長。
I hope that I will be able to go over there because of my new serial or album and I hope to see everyone and share with you, Jerry Yan’s growth.

然後還有就是...嗯...我知道有很多其實各個不同的國家,然後都一直在支持言承旭的觀眾朋友,在這邊我想跟大家說,我希望可以不負大家的期望,然後我真的可以愈來愈好然後不要辜負大家對我的期待,謝謝!
Then also . . . mmm . . I know many from all over the world has always been supporting Jerry Yan and I wish to say to everyone that I hope that I won’t disappoint everyone and I really want to do better so that I can meet up to your expectations, thanks!

~ THE END ~



credits to mjerry@nbbbs.com

1 comment:

  1. hi jerry yan! I'm an avid fan of yours from the Philippines..STARLIT...hmmm..I know its gonna be a hit...whatever role you take, i believe that you make the best of it...thanks and I hope that we'll meet each other in person when you visit us again in the Philippines..God Bless always!

    ReplyDelete