Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

05/20/09 Updates on Jerry's 2nd Album - FREEDOM

05/20/09 Updates on Jerry's 2nd Album - FREEDOM

From the information on http://www.elephant-farm.com/, it appears that the official name of Jerry's 2nd solo album will be:

FREEDOM ~ dou chu lai di zi you (meaning extra/spare freedom)

There will be 2 covers:
『Star之光』(= Star Zhi Guang = Star's Light)
『秘密自遊』(= Mi Mi Zi You = Secret Self-Help Travel)

Each preorder will come with a set of 4 postcards as special souvenir.


------------------------------
According to mamy of yanchengxu.net, other than the record stores, fans may buy Jerry's album at 7-11s in TW as well.

-----------------------------
In order to allow us to fully comprehend his meaning behind his album titles, let me quote his words on J&Y.

"Music gives me freedom
Fans give me comfort
Sing a song
My most treasurable moment

Yan Cheng Xu's
music project after 5 years
the latest album in 2009
Dou Chu Lai Di Zi You

an album you have been waiting for
10 customized songs specially recorded for you

June 18
will be shown sincerely


CREDITS TO KKLA@NBBBS.COM

PRE-ORDER ONGOING (PHILIPPINES)
SEE THE DETAILS HERE
Jerry Yan | 言承旭: Update on Jerry's 2nd Solo Album

No comments:

Post a Comment