Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Monday, May 4, 2009

Jerry & Ella’s Debut Collaboration - Many Romances, Sparks Await



Jerry & Ella’s Debut Collaboration - Many Romances, Sparks Await

uploaded by puvagu
credit to syyang at Asianfanatics



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HxtiPS5_Y8


J = Jerry

E = Ella

X = Xiao Xian

R = Reporter(s)


E: There are many relationships in the serial.

X: Yes, it is very complicated, like 6-angle-love-relationship.

E: Exactly. (jokingly) It has totally overthrown the one-to-one relationship which idol serials used to emphasize…

X: Right, if you missed an episode, you might end up confused.

R: So it means Ella would be able to romance 2 handsome guys?

E: Oh no. (playfully) It’s those 2 who love me very much! Excuse me! (J nods, and all laugh) It is just how the drama is scripted… So I can only accept and enjoy it thoroughly. (J stifles laugh) Thank you. Oh yeah!

R: Ella, being the first time you worked with Jerry, please share on your sentiments. Are you feeling very nervous?

E: Nervous? (JE exchange look) Probably not, because I feel this is our job. (J agrees) I believe we are all professionals… (teases J playfully) If not, Jerry will not be Jerry! He is a~ Heavenly King~! And I… (feels a little awkward as she jokes on)… err… I am also a Heavenly Queen…

All laugh.

R: Ella, this is considered the 1st time you are working with a Heavenly King?

E: (playfully to tease R) Exactly, those whom I partnered with before in serials, have become heavenly kings after our collaborations. (all laugh including the cast) Thus, I am blessed to bring good luck and prosperity to others… (teases J about their collaboration, as J smiles) So, give it some thought, ok.

All laugh.

R: So that is for working with a Heavenly King… What about Jerry? (teases E) How do you feel working with the self-proclaimed Heavenly Queen?

All laugh.

E: (pretends to question R) What do you mean “self-proclaimed”?

R: (coaxes & teases E) Alright, you are the Heavenly Queen!

J: Yes… (looks at E) She is a very adorable little girl. Very attractive personality.

E: (shy) Thank you. (jokes away her embarrassment, suddenly to J) We are members of groups!

All laugh.

J: (momentarily surprised, stifled laugh) Oh, you are right!

R: (to J) So do you feel your heart “melt” a little?

J: Because… Because I feel more reserved around strangers, thus initially I will be like this … (refers to E) But she’s very gracious, therefore I will not feel so nervous.


~~~~~ End of Translation ~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment