Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Monday, June 1, 2009

Jerry Yan releases new album after 5 years; receives immense support from overseas fans

Jerry Yan releases new album after 5 years; receives immense support from overseas fans

Source: UDN
Translation: Sarah @ http://asianfanatics.net

Over the years, Jerry Yan has been busy filming many dramas, but he hasn’t forgotten his love for singing. A few days ago, he went to Japan to record his first single, and his new album will be released in mid-June. He revealed: “Only when singing, am I truly being myself.”

Jerry’s album hasn’t even been officially released yet, and already overseas fans have received the news, and have caused great uproar. They immediately rushed to order, and the current order quantity has already surpassed 10,000 copies.

Jerry very straightforwardly expressed: “Over the years, I’ve always been playing someone’s else character in dramas, only when I’m making my own album, do I feel my own existence.” At the same time, because he wants to thank his loyal fans, he has already asked for a few days leave from the drama crew, so that when his new album is released, he can spend some quality time with fans.

His management company has also announced that on the 21st of June, they will hold a fan meet event at the Breeze Centre* in Taipei. This will be the only fan meet in Taiwan, and on the day, Jerry will definitely have a big reunion with fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment