Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Friday, June 26, 2009

[Daomisyel's Update] June 20, 2009 - Jerry Yan WorldWide Gathering in Taiwan


Our first stop was at National Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Memorial Hall where we attended Jerry Yan's Worldwide Gathering. The venue was huge and we were registered at the lobby. They gave us a corresponding seat number and they provided us with snacks, freebies and an opportunity to have a group photo op with Jerry Yan!



Jerry Yan arrived at the venue and the fans were so happy to see him! I was able to hold his hand when he entered since we were seated near the back door and the reporters were behind us. One of my friend knew Mandarin so She translated to us that Jerry Yan was at the back door. Funny was before the event, I went to the bathroom and crew told us to hurry up! 



I remembered that day was full of happiness and Jerry was so excited to meet us all. There were short programs, raffle, games and singing in between. The last part was the photo op by group so it finished late because He wanted to accommodate everybody! If you want to see the photo, just visit to my other blog post - [2009] Jerry Yan to Daomisyel: "Are you tired?" 

Overall, I had a great 1st day in Taiwan. Though, we never had a chance to tour the city during the day because we were expecting the event will take that long until midnight! We have to prepare for the next day battle - autograph signing! So we were sleepless, hungry and happy because we were going to see Jerry Yan once again! 



I'm trying to re-write this old post since Multiply terminated its service and I'm trying to fill in some important events that I attended supporting Jerry Yan! 

I'll organized everything and will check all media files that were removed. So, stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment