Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

【说改变】About Change - Part 2

PART 2
【说改变】About Change


“其实真正的快乐是让每一个人都开心,我也学会了用这种角度看问题”
“True Happiness is in fact making everyone happy so I’ve learnt to see a problem in that perspective.”

[《流星花园》最后一集增加了杉菜和道明寺的对手戏,这让饰演杉菜的大S十分痛苦,原因据传是因为言承旭的个性令她害怕。其实,许多人都很怕他。但是,拍摄《就想爱着你》期间,言承旭却被发现变得“好搞”了,不但就餐时间会自己去领盒饭,连吃完后的垃圾分类都自己来,甚至还主动帮场工铺设轨道。他说:“如今我懂得关心别人,把腰弯得更低。”这简直可以成为一句名言。]
{When a scene with Dao Ming Si and Shan Cai was added to the last episode of ‘Meteor Garden’, Big S who starred as Shan Cai was very troubled. She was scared of Jerry Yan. Actually he frigtens many too. Yet during the filming of ‘Just Want to Love You’, he has become more cordial. He picks up his lunchbox during mealtimes, even separates the rubbish for recycling himself. And he took the initiative to help with the props like setting up the tracks as well. He said, ‘I have learnt to show concern for others now. And I’ve bent myself even further.’ This definitely could be a famous quote.}

羊城晚报:你的脾气近来好像改变了不少?
Sina News : Has your temperament changed quite a bit lately?

言承旭:ELLA是影响我很大的一个原因。她其实很感性、很细腻,她很认真地过着每一天,很认真地演好她的戏,然后很认真地对待身边的人。这个多少也改变了我对别人的态度。不是每个人一生出来就是刘德华,天生就很懂得怎么跟人相处。当你学会像ELLA那样关心人的时候,你会觉得自己很开心,那是一种感受。
Jerry Yan : Ella’s influence is a major reason. She is very loving and sensitive. Everyday she makes an effort to do her best in acting as well as show concern for those around her. This has more or less changed my attitude towards others. Not everyone is like Andy Lau, he naturally knows how to get along with others. When one can learn from Ella how to show concern for others, one would feel very happy.

羊城晚报:ELLA之前分析过你,说你“其实是个开心果,工作认真到让人心疼,只是有过特殊的经历,才会筑起一道墙”,你觉得她分析得对吗?
Sina News : When Ella was analysing you, she said, ‘You are actually quite the joker. And at work, you are so serious that those around can feel for you. It’s just that after certain experiences, you have built a wall around you.’ What do you think of her analysis?

言承旭:其实蛮可怕的,因为很少有合作的人能对我分析得那么贴切。那天我拍戏到两三点,她坐在离我很近的地方,跟我讲出这些鼓励的话,当时,我很想哭。有些人,为了凸显自己的好,会不惜伤害别人,但ELLA却不是,她很努力地工作,很努力地让身边人开心,这种好会让你觉得这个世界是多么美好!她会让你觉得:“我应该要更快乐,要把过去的阴影抛掉……”
Jerry Yan : It’s quite scary actually, not many who have collaborated with me can give such an accurate analysis. We were shooting till 2, 3 am, she was sitting quite close to me and she kept saying encouraging words to me. I really felt like crying then. Some would hurt others to show off themselves but not Ella. She works very hard and still tries so hard to make everyone else happy. This really makes one feels that the world is a wonderful place! She lets you feel that ‘I should be happier to drive away this depressive shadow. . . . . .’

羊城晚报:你是一个内心渴求被关怀的人吗?
Sina News : Are you someone who yearns for others to show concern to you?

言承旭:我没有这样想,但我想说,当我们受不了的时候可以给对方一个拥抱。这两天她的心情被一些事情所影响,我很想走进她的房间给她一个拥抱,但一直没有这样的勇气,因为我一直不是一个很主动的人,我想热情但有时又会觉得那样做好像很怪。
Jerry Yan : I’ve never thought it this way. But I feel that when we are down, we could give each other a hug. Like 2 days ago, she was feeling down about something that happened so I wanted to go to her room and give her a hug but I didn’t have the courage. As I’ve never been one to make the first step so when I become so passionate, it feels rather awkward.

羊城晚报:你一直处于有很多工作人员保护的状态吗?
Sina News : You have always been protected by those who work with you?

言承旭:以前一般有五六个跟着,现在没有。其实,当一个小孩子含着金汤匙出生,然后一直以来被保护得很好的话,他已经不懂得什么叫做懂不懂事了;但一旦他失去了这些保护,那个小孩才会真正懂得别人的辛苦。一部戏红了,其实是演员沾到光、出了名,可是大家都看不到摄影师啊、导演啊这些工作人员,甚至推轨道的场工都非常辛苦。以前我被这么多工作人员保护的时候,我没有机会看到大家的辛苦,因为我都在吹冷气啊,在专属的保姆车上。当我现在没有工作人员在身边的时候,我就告诉自己说,不要像一个被宠坏的小孩,应该出来看看这个世界,把所有的事情,包括人家对你的好,都记在心上。
Jerry Yan : In the past, there are about 5 or 6 on the average but not now. Like if a child is born with a silver spoon in his mouth, always been protected by others then he won’t know how to behave. Once he loses that protection, he will truly understand how others have not had it so good. Once a show becomes popular, the actors might get the credit and become famous. What we don’t see are the arduous work of the cameramen, directors, all the other crew members and even those pushing the tracks around. In the past, I was protected by those who work with me and I never had the chance to see others’ hardships. I was in air-conditioning and had my own private car. Now I don’t have them with me, I tell myself that I can’t be a pampered kid and I should see the world and everything in it. Even when others are good to me, I must remember them in my heart.

羊城晚报:剧组有人告诉我,你现在有时会主动帮工人铺轨道了?
Sina News : The crew told me that you take the initiative to help the workers with laying the tracks?

言承旭:我觉得没有什么主不主动的。其实真正的快乐是让每一个人都开心,我也学会了用这种角度看问题。以前我们永远要别人来关心我们的情绪,其实我们眼中能多看看别人的时候,工作就会变得很美好。有一次我回台湾,就是我在台上签名时舞台突然垮掉那一天,很多记者在那么热的天气里采访,都在流汗,我只是递了一个纸巾给那个记者,那个记者就很开心。我不是刻意去做这个动作,其实做这个事情不难,为什么我以前不懂?
Jerry Yan : It’s not whether I take the initiative or not. True Happiness is in fact making everyone happy so I’ve learnt to see a problem in that perspective. In past, we have always wanted others to be concerned about our moods but when we can see how others feel, working becomes more enjoyable. Like when I was back in Taiwan, during the album signing the stage suddenly collapsed. All the reporters were perspiring as it was a hot day. I just passed a tissue to a reporter and he was really very happy. I didn’t do that on purpose. This is not such a hard thing to do actually yet why didn’t I know about it before?

羊城晚报:你现在怎么看待那些写你八卦、写你负面新闻的记者?
Sina News : How do you feel about those reporters who wrote about the gossip and negative news about you?

言承旭:可能以前我自己做得不好,所以有些记者会对我有误会。就像我刚刚讲的,为什么以前眼中只看到自己?我希望以后能多去看看别人。
Jerry Yan : They could have misunderstood as in the past I didn’t do too well. Just as I’ve said, why did I used to see only myself in the past? I hope compared to the past, I can see more of how others feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment