Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Exclusive Guang Yu and Jerry Radio Interview ~ 17th June 2009

credits to kym@nbbbs.com

光﹕今天我們的白馬王子來了﹐你絕對想像不到我們的白馬王子變了﹐變得不一樣了。他不只新騎白馬﹐還是一位騎士。
Guang : Our Prince Charming is here today. You can’t imagine that our Prince Charming has changed, he has become totally different. He is not only riding upon a white horse, he is in fact a knight.

歌曲 ~ 去闖 Song ~ Go For It.

光﹕我都懷疑是不是真的他唱的﹐不過今天他在現場﹐我可以來證明﹐我可以來測試一下﹐這首歌非常搖滾﹐歌名就叫‘去闖’。來。。。
Guang : I really doubt it if he is the one singing this but he is here today, I can prove it and I will put it to the test. This song is very rock-and-roll and the name of the song is ‘Go For It’ so let’s go . . .

旭唱‘去闖’﹕就是不說﹐你不懂﹐結果總是也讓你發瘋﹐路越難走﹐我越要走﹐只要值得我會一直這樣走。I gotta be myself﹐甩開一切﹐跨步往前走﹐熱血在鼓動﹐困難不會是我的對手。畫一片天空﹐填滿色彩用的是我的夢。不必再羅嗦﹐有些事我想你不會懂。
Jerry: (Sings LIVE) jiu shi bu shuo, ni bu dong, jie guo zong shi ye rang ni fa feng. Lu yue nan zou, wo yue yao zou,zhi yao zhi de wo hui yi zhi zhe yang zou. I gotta be myself, shuai kai yi qie, kua bu wang qian zou, re xue zai gu dong, kun nan bu hui shi wo de dui shou. Hua yi pian tian kong, tian man se cai yong de shi wo de meng. Bu bi luo suo, you xie shi wo xiang ni bu hui dong.

光﹕掌聲鼓勵鼓勵﹗哦﹐原來是真的耶﹐真的是他。很多人都期待他出唱片﹐他拍戲﹐然後他還是過自己的生活。現在找到新的態度﹐面對人生﹐恭喜他﹐歡迎言承旭。
Guang : Applause, please! It is really him. Many have anticipated his album launch and he is now filming and living his own life. He has found a new attitude and faces Life anew. Let’s congratulate him and Welcome Yan Cheng Xu.

旭﹕HELLO﹐各位聽眾朋友﹐大家好。我是言承旭﹐好久沒有來家族了。
Jerry : Hello, all friends who are listening in, how is everyone? I am Yan Cheng Xu, I haven’t been to the Family for some time now.

光﹕應該不要叫你暴龍﹐對不對﹖
Guang : I shouldn’t call you Bao Long anymore right?

旭﹕現在可以叫我旭旭﹐大家都這樣叫我。
Jerry : You can call me Xu Xu now, that’s what all of them call me.

光﹕大家都叫你旭旭﹖
Guang : Everyone calls you Xu Xu?

旭﹕拍戲的時候﹐大家都這樣叫。
Jerry : During filming, everyone call me that.

光﹕不過﹐很高興耶﹐你又再度出了一張﹐我還覺得蠻滿意的專輯。
Guang : But I’m so happy that you have another album out. I feel it is a rather satisfactory album.

旭﹕對啊﹐五年了耶。
Jerry : That’s right, it’s been 5 years.

光﹕五年的時間。
Guang : A span of five years.

旭﹕很可怕啊﹖
Jerry : Scary isn’t it?

光﹕對啊﹐可以磨死一個人。
Guang : That’s right, it’s enough to torture one to death.

旭﹕對啊。
Jerry : That’s right.

光﹕可以看一個人的意志消沉。
Guang : It really tests the strength of a person’s integrity.

旭﹕對啊﹐我已經重生了﹐我被磨死了﹐但又在爬起來。
Jerry : That’s right, I was tortured to death and now have been reborn and I’ve pulled myself up.

光﹕對對﹐但是你現在又重生了﹐又再度爬起來。而且聲音的態度﹐方法都變了。
Guang : Yes, yes, you are now reborn and have pulled yourself up. The attitude and way of your voice has changed.

旭﹕哦﹐真的嗎﹖
Jerry : Oh, really?

光﹕對啊﹐你不覺得嗎﹖你的聲音。。。
Guang : Yes, don’t you feel it? Your voice. . .

旭﹕我覺得啊。
Jerry : I felt it too.

光﹕你的朋友一定告訴你說﹕“這個‘去闖’是你唱的嗎﹖是你嗎﹖”
Guang : Your friends have definitely asked, ‘Was that you singing ‘Go For It’? Was that really you?’

旭﹕對﹐我說是因為最近太累了﹐聽起來聲音有點。。。哈哈。。。不一樣。
Jerry : Yes, I said that I was too tired and so my voice sounded a little . . . Ha ha . . . different.

光﹕很LINKIN PARK是不是﹖就是那種很HEAVY的感覺。
Guang : Very Linkin Park, isn’t it? Feels kind of heavy.

旭﹕對啊﹐但我自己還蠻驚訝的啦﹐因為以前說真的﹐不太敢去嘗試﹐像這樣子的歌。
Jerry : Yes, I was rather shocked myself. To tell the truth, I won’t have dare attempted a song like this in the past.

光﹕這是比較放得開﹐要很投入。
Guang : It’s very open and one has to really plunged into it.

旭﹕就是讓自己什麼都不CARE﹐才會這樣子。
Jerry : I just let myself not care or be bother about anything and it turned out like that.

光﹕甚至要讓自己微醉﹐閉着眼睛﹐我想怎麼唱﹐怎麼搞﹐這樣。
Guang : It might be even like when one is a little drunk and closes one’s eyes and just sing as one likes.

旭﹕對啊。
Jerry : Yes, that’s it.

光﹕然後就豁出去。
Guang : Just let it all go.

旭﹕嗯﹐嗯。
Jerry : Mm, mm.

光﹕不過﹐不只是你的歌聲變了﹐連包括真人啊。
Guang : But not only has your voice changed, in person you have changed as well.

旭﹕髮型啊。
Jerry : My hair-style perhaps.

光﹕髮型也變了對不對﹐不過我倒沒注意你的髮型﹐我注意到你的個性跟態度﹐因為覺得你可以比較容易放得開。
Guang : Your hair-style has changed but I didn’t notice that, I took note of your character and your attitude, because you seem to be able to be more open.

旭﹕對啊﹐對。
Jerry : Yes, that’s right.

光﹕然後﹐不知道是哪個女生﹐被你搓到濕濕腋下﹐那個樣子。
Guang : And I’m not sure which girl got her wet armpits touched by you.

旭﹕哈哈﹐你怎麼知道﹖
Jerry : Ha ha, how do you know?

光﹕然後﹐看到那個媒體有報道。
Guang : It was reported in the papers.

旭﹕哦﹐是哦。
Jerry : Oh, yes that’s right.

光﹕她想要解放你﹐然後你也要去搓她的那個﹐濕濕的腋下。這代表如果你跟身邊的人。。。
Guang : She wanted to lossen you up and you touched her – wet armpits, this means that you are like that to those around you . . .

旭﹕很熟。
Jerry : When we know each other very well.

光﹕大家態度影響﹐對不對﹖
Guang : You were affected by everyone right?

旭﹕對。
Jerry : Yes.

光﹕跟SHE的ELLA﹐有這樣的合作互動關係﹐然後她的開朗個性﹐也影響了你。
Guang : You and Ella of SHE have this kind of relationship working together. She is very cheerful and it influenced you.

旭﹕我覺得會耶﹐我覺得環境﹑周遭﹐然後你都會不知不覺被感染到那種生命力。
Jerry : I feel that it might be so. I feel that the livelness in the environment and surroundings can unknowingly you.

光﹕你喜歡現在的自己嗎﹖
Guang : Do you like yourself now?

旭﹕我喜歡現在的自己嗎﹖
Jerry : Do I like myself now?

光﹕還是你覺得還有更好的自己﹐還沒有到的。
Guang : Or you feel that you can be even better, that you have not reached your best.

旭﹕我覺得可以再更好啦。
Jerry : I feel that I can be even better.

光﹕再更好﹐好好。這是自己的態度﹐或想法觀念要改變﹐你才會更好呢﹖還是說再怎麼做﹐你才會更好。
Guang : Even better, that’s good. Do you think your attitude or viewpoint needs to be changed before you can be even better? Or that you need to do something before you can be even better.

旭﹕我覺得會期待自己可不可以再做得更好﹐應該是這樣子。因為我的個性本來就是一個追求完美﹐然後做事情都希望做到接近。如果我可以做到80分﹐我可以逼自己做到85分﹐這種個性﹐所以不會很容易滿足自己的現況。
Jerry : I feel that it should be that I look forward to whether I can do even better. Due to the perfectionism in my character, so I always hope that I can reach as close to perfection as possible. Like if I can get 80%, I will force myself to get 85%. So I’m not easily contented with my present situation.

光﹕是﹐那你覺得身邊有人要逼你﹐就是也要讓你做到85分﹐還是你覺得就是靠你自己。
Guang : Right, so do you feel that those around you are forcing you to get that 85% or do you think it is you yourself.

旭﹕身邊沒有﹐完全沒有。我覺得大家都知道﹐身邊的人都很了解我是一個給自己很多壓力的人。身邊每個人都是叫我說﹕‘要放鬆﹐好了。’
Jerry : Not those around me, they won’t do that at all. I feel that everyone knows that and those around understand that I am one who gives myself a lot of pressure. So they always tell me, ‘Relax, it’s fine.’

光﹕夠了﹐夠了。
Guang : Yeah, like that’s enough.

旭﹕對﹐比較逼的好像是我。自己會給自己比較大的壓力。
Jerry : Right so it more like I am forcing myself. I give myself even more pressure.

光﹕我覺得言承旭這幾年﹐當然心情有到穀底﹐那也有。。。
Guang : I feel that in these few years, Yan Cheng Xu’s mood might have reached rock-bottom and furthermore . . .

旭﹕非常﹐對﹐非常。
Jerry : Yes, very much so.

光﹕但你的事業都一直﹐許多人大家都想要跟你合作﹐那你也做了一些嘗試﹐一直都有作品出來﹐甚至是到日本﹐開演唱會。
Guang : But your career has always been on the up and up. Many people want to collaborate with you and you’ve tried many different things. There’s always been a flow of your works and you’ve even had a concert in Japan.

旭﹕嗯。
Jerry : Mm.

光﹕開了演唱會﹐你覺得這幾年的事業﹐雖然在你心緒低潮中﹐但是並沒有因此而受到影響。是因為經紀人把你拖着走﹐帶得好呢﹖還是說你借着工作﹐你也讓自己可以趕快跨越。
Guang : After the concert, do you feel that even though you might have been down but your career has not been affected at all. Was it because your manager has been pulling you along and she’s done a good job? Or did you push yourself at work to make yourself get over it faster?

旭﹕我覺得老天爺對我還蠻好吧﹐就是很幸運﹐一直以來﹐我。。。
Jerry : I feel that the Heavens have been good to me and I’m very lucky. All a long, I . . .

光﹕給你機會﹐嗯。
Guang : Been given opportunities, mm.

旭﹕很好多機會﹐然後even在我很低落﹐很低潮時候﹐都還是有很好的機會。那我自己也感覺到說﹕‘言承旭﹐你不能再浪費你的時間。花太多時間﹐在那些低 潮或者是沮喪﹐或者是﹐嗯﹐應該要讓自己趕快跳出來﹐然後去珍惜現在﹐比很多人擁有的﹐像你之前不是在經濟不景氣嗎﹖可是在這麼一個不景氣的時候﹐那個時 候我的工作都還是很多。自己就更深刻地感覺到﹐我們比較常到處跑﹐像韓國﹑日本﹐我們更感受到那個不景氣的印象到每個國家。可是我們都既然還那麼幸運的﹐ 都還有工作可以做啊﹐還是有很多人可以給我們支持﹐然後給我們那個機會。我自己覺得如果我自己再這麼浪費自己的生命﹐或者是﹐那我真的是要打屁股。’
Jerry : Many opportunities and even when I’m down in the dumbs, there were still very good opportunities. I feel that, ‘Yan Cheng Xu, you can’t waste your time. You need to get over this and not waste any more time feeling down or moping. Compared to many who have much less, I need to treasure the present. Like the economic situation is down, I was still doing many jobs. Since we travel a lot like to Korea and Japan, we could see how it affected each country. We are very lucky to still have jobs and still have so many people supporting us and giving us opportunities. I felt that I shouldn’t be wasting any more of my life or else I deserve a spanking.’

光﹕是﹐我們來聽聽不一樣的言承旭﹐新的歌 ~ 黑咖啡日記﹐找到新唱歌的FEEL﹐這是言承旭的聲音。
Guang : That’s right, let’s hear a different Yan Cheng Xu, his new song ~ Black Coffee Diary. He found a new feel to his singing, this is the voice of Yan Cheng Xu.

歌曲 ~ 黑咖啡的日記 Song ~ Black Coffee Diary

光﹕有沒有覺得你現在唱歌﹐你比較享受。
Guang : Do you feel that you are more relaxed singing now?

旭﹕有啊。
Jerry : Yes.

光﹕對不對﹖
Guang : Isn’t it?

旭 ﹕有啊﹐我這一次發片很多時候﹐就是當記者媒體都問我﹐我都說﹕可能現在工作態度也不一樣吧﹐然後也找到某一種﹐就不是只是很辛苦工作﹐你才會把事情做得 好。有時候是一種心態的轉變吧﹖當你在一個很快樂的範圍裡面﹐然後你用一個很開心的心情﹐去做那件事情﹐但不代表你不努力﹐但有時候出來的效果﹐反而比你 ﹐我把自己逼得很緊﹐然後出來的效果﹐不一定好﹐對啊。
Jerry : Yes, during this launch when the reporters asked me, I would reply that my work attitude is very different now. I found an understanding that one doesn’t have to work strenously in order to do a good job. At times it is a mere change in one’s attitude right? Like when you work happily and you can use that happy mood to do your work, it doesn’t mean you are not working hard but at times the results might be even better than you expected. Conversely if I get too uptight, the end-result might not be good actually.

光﹕很嚴肅。
Guang : Very serious.

旭﹕對﹐為了意想不到的效果。
Jerry : Yes, and the result might be unexpected.

光﹕像這首歌﹐很多和聲都自己唱的﹐對不對﹖
Guang : Like in this song, you did a lot of the harmony parts yourself, right?

旭﹕對啊﹐哈哈。
Jerry : Yes, ha ha.

光﹕你現在知道唱歌的感覺﹐然後自由的感覺是什麼﹐所以當好幾步疊進來的時候﹐你都很享受。每一種歌聲﹐它在的位置﹐融合起來是什麼感覺。對不對﹖
Guang : Now when you sing, you can feel what being free is and when all the parts come together, you can really enjoy it. Each singing voice has its own place and how it feels to merges them all together. Is that right?

旭﹕而且我覺得就是會感覺到﹐聽到那個歌﹐就會被感染到那個開心﹐其實真的還蠻開心的。
Jerry : And I can feel that when I listen to the song, I can be affected by the joy. It can really make me quite happy.

光﹕是﹐陽光有點晒﹐我睡到自然醒來﹐一杯黑咖啡﹐新的一天﹐自由的言承旭。你有沒有覺得﹐哇﹐現在唱歌﹐可以跟着音樂﹐下什麼節奏﹐你要唱TONE什麼都可以。
Guang : Yes, the sun is getting hotter, I woke up naturally with a cup of black coffee, a new day and a free Yan Cheng Xu. Did you feel that, wow, singing now as you go along with the music, you can sing whichever tone according to the rhythm.

旭﹕對啊。慢慢找到一種感覺啦。
Jerry : Yes, I have slowly found that feeling.

光﹕有一種感覺﹐你有沒有特別這樣時候﹐聽一些什麼歌﹖然後譬如說在這段時候﹐讓自己不太﹐你有沒有注意到什麼音樂嗎﹖或什麼類型﹖
Guang : Did you listen to any song especially then to get that feeling? Like maybe you took note of what music? Which genre?

旭﹕現在比較聽那種BASSA NOVA那種﹐就是聽了會讓自己覺得自己再累啊﹐可是你會覺得有度假的一某種範圍。
Jerry : It’s more of Bassa Nova now. No matter how tired I am when I listen to it, I feel that I’m on vacation.

光﹕有一種那種放鬆的效果。
Guang : A relaxed kind of effect.

旭﹕或者是聽一些海浪﹐像我以前為什麼喜歡聽光原哥的節目。因為我覺得聽了你每次很會放那種放鬆的﹐聽了就會讓人家覺得很有FEEL﹐一些話就覺得很有感覺。對啊﹐很厲害耶。
Like when you listen to the sound of waves and that’s why I like to listen to your programme before. You would play those very relaxing music and make everyone have that feel or say something that moves us. I think you are really marvellous.

光﹕哎呀﹐騙騙小朋友﹐沒什麼的。你知道﹐人都需要放鬆﹐透過聲音或畫面﹐讓自己放鬆。那你﹐你呢﹖你現在放鬆﹐因為你的工作都情緒一直蠻緊繃的﹐那媒體 也很緊盯你﹐你的一舉一動﹐你的動態﹐穿什麼衣服﹐你跟人互動怎麼樣﹐甚至是你的感情。那這兩年﹐我不知道你有沒有找到對感情新的看法﹖
Guang : Aiyah, it’s nothing I’m only bluffing small kids. You know we should relax. Like we need to relax ourselves through a sound or image. What about you? When you work, you are usually uptight and with the media watching you like hawks, your every move, your activities, what you wear, how you react with others, even your love-life. I’m wondering if you have a new view to lover these 2 years?

旭﹕我哦﹖
Jerry : Me?

光﹕這個是別人拍不到的﹐因為就算在緊盯﹐在拍你﹐心裡面的想法﹑態度﹐那種是拍不到的。對不對﹖
Guang : This is something they cannot capture on camera. No matter how closely they watch you, they can snap what is inside your heart, your thinking, your attitude, is that right?

旭﹕沒錯啊。
Jerry : Yes, that’s right.

光﹕你有怎麼樣的新的體悟﹖
Guang : Do you have any new understanding of your own?

旭﹕應該說心里還是有一塊﹐可能喜歡了一個人﹐然後你會一直覺得﹐我講不出那種感覺耶﹐那就是。。。
Jerry : Like there is a part in the heart that may still like someone and you’ve always felt that way. I can describe that feeling, it is . . .

光﹕你把位子還是留給她﹖
Guang : You have kept a part for her?

旭﹕嗯﹐就是對。就是你不一定要見到她﹐你不一定要跟她在一起﹐不一定要做什麼﹐但是你會覺得那是最美的。
Jerry : Yes, that’s right. You might not see her, you might not be together with her or do anything but you will feel that it is the most beautiful.

光﹕啊﹗我知道她是誰。
Guang : Oh! I know who she is.

旭﹕你怎麼那麼厲害啊﹖
Jerry : How can you be so sharp?

光﹕我就看到你那種眼神發射出那種光芒﹐我就知道是她啦。
Guang : I saw your eyes shooting a light and I knew it was her.

旭﹕我應該帶墨鏡上節目。
Jerry : I should have worn shades to your show today.

光﹕那你覺得像你心中還有這種感覺﹐然後留着一個位子﹐就是不太像過去對感情﹐要有一種﹐譬如說﹕緊迫感盯人啊﹐那是要給個清楚的答案啊﹐然後。。。
Guang : You feel that in your heart, you have kept a place. It’s not like before where you have to keep a close watch over that person and want a very clear answer and then . . .

旭﹕追根究底啊。
Jerry : Get to the bottom of things.

光﹕對﹐追根究底啊﹐甚至是讓彼此的關係﹐就變得有點緊張﹐緊繃這樣。你現在反而比較自在去看待。那你覺得你有安全感嗎﹖有些人是。。。
Guang : Yes, get to the bottom of things. So both parties would feel very anxious and uptight. You are now more at ease. Do you have a sense of security? To some people . . .

旭﹕你說是對感情﹖
Jerry : You mean regarding affairs of the heart?

光﹕對感情﹐對這種關係。
Guang : Yes, I mean about emotions and this kind of relationship.

旭﹕我沒有什麼安全感不安全感﹐因為對我來講那個就是一個感覺啊﹐然後我享受﹐我覺得我享受那種不一定要得到﹐或是不一定要在一起的感覺﹐但還是會﹐在心裡面還是會很思念﹐然後可能那種思念﹐會帶給自己很多的力量。
Jerry : I don’t have what you call a sense of security or not. I can say that I enjoy this feeling. I feel that it is not about getting something out of it or being together but I will miss her a lot in my heart and this can give me a lot of strength.

光﹕那像這樣的心情會阻礙你再認識新的朋友﹐或感情進來的機會嗎﹖
Guang : Will this feeling that you have prevent you from making new friends or maybe a new relationship?

旭﹕還好﹐但是因為現在坦白講﹐說像我們大部份工作﹐然後到處跑來跑去﹐其實很難。
Jerry : It’s fine actually. To be frank, we have to travel about in our line of work so it is very difficult.

光﹕很難。
Guang : Very difficult.

旭﹕真的很難﹐你說大部分還是會認識新朋友﹐或者是﹐甚至是異性﹐但是其實不太會有可能﹐有時間去經營啦。那現在我覺得大部分。。。
Jerry : It is really difficult. Like most of the new friends or maybe the opposite sex, it’s actually not only very possible, I neither have the time to carry on with it. So I feel for now mostly . . .

光﹕因為過去那一段的時間﹐經營來的感情﹐那個位子是不太可能﹐就是會被取代。
Guang : The time you’ve put into maintaining that past relationship, it’s place cannot be easily replaced.

旭﹕或許吧。
Jerry : Maybe.

光﹕因為那個花的時間﹐跟那個過去的基礎﹐就是這樣子的。
Guang : You’ve spent so much time and the foundation was laid before so it can only be so.

旭﹕但我現在對感情﹐我其實沒有什麼很明確說一定要﹐或者一定不要﹐或者很想﹐或不想﹐我其實沒有耶。
Jerry : Actually, now I can’t say a definite ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ or wanting to have or not, I really don’t have any.

光﹕真的嗎﹖
Guang : Really so?

旭 ﹕有啊﹐我這一次發片很多時候﹐就是當記者媒體都問我﹐我都說﹕可能現在工作態度也不一樣吧﹐然後也找到某一種﹐就不是只是很辛苦工作﹐你才會把事情做得 好。有時候是一種心態的轉變吧﹖當你在一個很快樂的範圍裡面﹐然後你用一個很開心的心情﹐去做那件事情﹐但不代表你不努力﹐但有時候出來的效果﹐反而比你 ﹐我把自己逼得很緊﹐然後出來的效果﹐不一定好﹐對啊。
Jerry : Yes, during this launch when the reporters asked me, I would reply that my work attitude is very different now. I found an understanding that one doesn’t have to work strenously in order to do a good job. At times it is a mere change in one’s attitude right? Like when you work happily and you can use that happy mood to do your work, it doesn’t mean you are not working hard but at times the results might be even better than you expected. Conversely if I get too uptight, the end-result might not be good actually.

光﹕很嚴肅。
Guang : Very serious.

旭﹕對﹐為了意想不到的效果。
Jerry : Yes, and the result might be unexpected.

光﹕像這首歌﹐很多和聲都自己唱的﹐對不對﹖
Guang : Like in this song, you did a lot of the harmony parts yourself, right?

旭﹕對啊﹐哈哈。
Jerry : Yes, ha ha.

光﹕你現在知道唱歌的感覺﹐然後自由的感覺是什麼﹐所以當好幾步疊進來的時候﹐你都很享受。每一種歌聲﹐它在的位置﹐融合起來是什麼感覺。對不對﹖
Guang : Now when you sing, you can feel what being free is and when all the parts come together, you can really enjoy it. Each singing voice has its own place and how it feels to merges them all together. Is that right?

旭﹕而且我覺得就是會感覺到﹐聽到那個歌﹐就會被感染到那個開心﹐其實真的還蠻開心的。
Jerry : And I can feel that when I listen to the song, I can be affected by the joy. It can really make me quite happy.

光﹕是﹐陽光有點晒﹐我睡到自然醒來﹐一杯黑咖啡﹐新的一天﹐自由的言承旭。你有沒有覺得﹐哇﹐現在唱歌﹐可以跟着音樂﹐下什麼節奏﹐你要唱TONE什麼都可以。
Guang : Yes, the sun is getting hotter, I woke up naturally with a cup of black coffee, a new day and a free Yan Cheng Xu. Did you feel that, wow, singing now as you go along with the music, you can sing whichever tone according to the rhythm.

旭﹕對啊。慢慢找到一種感覺啦。
Jerry : Yes, I have slowly found that feeling.

光﹕有一種感覺﹐你有沒有特別這樣時候﹐聽一些什麼歌﹖然後譬如說在這段時候﹐讓自己不太﹐你有沒有注意到什麼音樂嗎﹖或什麼類型﹖
Guang : Did you listen to any song especially then to get that feeling? Like maybe you took note of what music? Which genre?

旭﹕現在比較聽那種Bossa Nova那種﹐就是聽了會讓自己覺得自己再累啊﹐可是你會覺得有度假的一某種範圍。
Jerry : It’s more of Bossa Nova now. No matter how tired I am when I listen to it, I feel that I’m on vacation.

光﹕有一種那種放鬆的效果。
Guang : A relaxed kind of effect.

旭﹕或者是聽一些海浪﹐像我以前為什麼喜歡聽光原哥的節目。因為我覺得聽了你每次很會放那種放鬆的﹐聽了就會讓人家覺得很有FEEL﹐一些話就覺得很有感覺。對啊﹐很厲害耶。
Jerry : Like when you listen to the sound of waves and that’s why I like to listen to your programme before. You would play those very relaxing music and make everyone have that feel or say something that moves us. I think you are really marvellous.

光﹕哎呀﹐騙騙小朋友﹐沒什麼的。你知道﹐人都需要放鬆﹐透過聲音或畫面﹐讓自己放鬆。那你﹐你呢﹖你現在放鬆﹐因為你的工作都情緒一直蠻緊繃的﹐那媒體 也很緊盯你﹐你的一舉一動﹐你的動態﹐穿什麼衣服﹐你跟人互動怎麼樣﹐甚至是你的感情。那這兩年﹐我不知道你有沒有找到對感情新的看法﹖
Guang : Aiyah, it’s nothing I’m only bluffing small kids. You know we should relax. Like we need to relax ourselves through a sound or image. What about you? When you work, you are usually uptight and with the media watching you like hawks, your every move, your activities, what you wear, how you react with others, even your love-life. I’m wondering if you have a new view to lover these 2 years?

旭﹕我哦﹖
Jerry : Me?

光﹕這個是別人拍不到的﹐因為就算在緊盯﹐在拍你﹐心裡面的想法﹑態度﹐那種是拍不到的。對不對﹖
Guang : This is something they cannot capture on camera. No matter how closely they watch you, they can snap what is inside your heart, your thinking, your attitude, is that right?

旭﹕沒錯啊。
Jerry : Yes, that’s right.

光﹕你有怎麼樣的新的體悟﹖
Guang : Do you have any new understanding of your own?

旭﹕應該說心里還是有一塊﹐可能喜歡了一個人﹐然後你會一直覺得﹐我講不出那種感覺耶﹐那就是。。。
Jerry : Like there is a part in the heart that may still like someone and you’ve always felt that way. I can describe that feeling, it is . . .

光﹕你把位子還是留給她﹖
Guang : You have kept a part for her?

旭﹕嗯﹐就是對。就是你不一定要見到她﹐你不一定要跟她在一起﹐不一定要做什麼﹐但是你會覺得那是最美的。
Jerry : Yes, that’s right. You might not see her, you might not be together with her or do anything but you will feel that it is the most beautiful.

光﹕啊﹗我知道她是誰。
Guang : Oh! I know who she is.

旭﹕你怎麼那麼厲害啊﹖
Jerry : How can you be so sharp?

光﹕我就看到你那種眼神發射出那種光芒﹐我就知道是她啦。
Guang : I saw your eyes shooting a light and I knew it was her.

旭﹕我應該帶墨鏡上節目。
Jerry : I should have worn shades to your show today.

光﹕那你覺得像你心中還有這種感覺﹐然後留着一個位子﹐就是不太像過去對感情﹐要有一種﹐譬如說﹕緊迫感盯人啊﹐那是要給個清楚的答案啊﹐然後。。。
Guang : You feel that in your heart, you have kept a place. It’s not like before where you have to keep a close watch over that person and want a very clear answer and then . . .

旭﹕追根究底啊。
Jerry : Get to the bottom of things.

光﹕對﹐追根究底啊﹐甚至是讓彼此的關係﹐就變得有點緊張﹐緊繃這樣。你現在反而比較自在去看待。那你覺得你有安全感嗎﹖有些人是。。。
Guang : Yes, get to the bottom of things. So both parties would feel very anxious and uptight. You are now more at ease. Do you have a sense of security? To some people . . .

旭﹕你說是對感情﹖
Jerry : You mean regarding affairs of the heart?

光﹕對感情﹐對這種關係。
Guang : Yes, I mean about emotions and this kind of relationship.

旭﹕我沒有什麼安全感不安全感﹐因為對我來講那個就是一個感覺啊﹐然後我享受﹐我覺得我享受那種不一定要得到﹐或是不一定要在一起的感覺﹐但還是會﹐在心裡面還是會很思念﹐然後可能那種思念﹐會帶給自己很多的力量。
Jerry : I don’t have what you call a sense of security or not. I can say that I enjoy this feeling. I feel that it is not about getting something out of it or being together but I will miss her a lot in my heart and this can give me a lot of strength.

光﹕那像這樣的心情會阻礙你再認識新的朋友﹐或感情進來的機會嗎﹖
Guang : Will this feeling that you have prevent you from making new friends or maybe a new relationship?

旭﹕還好﹐但是因為現在坦白講﹐說像我們大部份工作﹐然後到處跑來跑去﹐其實很難。
Jerry : It’s fine actually. To be frank, we have to travel about in our line of work so it is very difficult.

光﹕很難。
Guang : Very difficult.

旭﹕真的很難﹐你說大部分還是會認識新朋友﹐或者是﹐甚至是異性﹐但是其實不太會有可能﹐有時間去經營啦。那現在我覺得大部分。。。
Jerry : It is really difficult. Like most of the new friends or maybe the opposite sex, it’s actually not only very possible, I neither have the time to carry on with it. So I feel for now mostly . . .

光﹕因為過去那一段的時間﹐經營來的感情﹐那個位子是不太可能﹐就是會被取代。
Guang : The time you’ve put into maintaining that past relationship, it’s place cannot be easily replaced.

旭﹕或許吧。
Jerry : Maybe.

光﹕因為那個花的時間﹐跟那個過去的基礎﹐就是這樣子的。
Guang : You’ve spent so much time and the foundation was laid before so it can only be so.

旭﹕但我現在對感情﹐我其實沒有什麼很明確說一定要﹐或者一定不要﹐或者很想﹐或不想﹐我其實沒有耶。
Jerry : Actually, now I can’t say a definite ‘Yes’ or ‘No’ or wanting to have or not, I really don’t have any.

光﹕真的嗎﹖
Guang : Really so?

旭﹕真的﹐我現在就是覺得感情﹐它就是一個在心裡面的某一種寄託吧﹐然後那個對我來講﹐其實就已經很美了。
Jerry : Really, I feel that it’s like my heart is entrusted to someone and to me that is already very beautiful.

光﹕可以﹐你知道像你們拍偶像劇啊﹐拍戲劇﹐很多機會就會跟美女﹐或者說是大家覺得她很漂亮﹐很有氣質的女生這樣對戲。那你們在拍的時候﹐是要醞釀﹐讓自己的感覺像真的一樣呢﹖但只是象征的一樣﹐但不會動情。是要控制到這樣的範圍﹐還是說你也﹖
Guang : Alright but you know like all of you who act in Idol Dramas or serials, there are many opportunites to meet beautiful ladies. It could be everyone feels that she is very beautiful or acting with someone very classy. When you shoot, don’t you have to cultivate that feeling but do you really let yourself feel that way? Is it a mere token and not at all true. Can you control this or maybe you have another way of thinking?

旭﹕哦﹐我覺得我不會去控制啦﹐就是說當你在拍戲﹐你如果喜歡上她﹐就應該喜歡她﹐因為你本來就不是言承旭啊。你知道我的意思﹖你說在那個‘巨塔’的時候 ﹐我是蘇毅華﹐我不應該控制自己的角色去喜歡上﹐如果在劇中我應該要喜歡上的另外一個女生﹐可是現實生活中﹐我覺得我自己還蠻。。。
Jerry : Oh, I feel that I don’t have to control. When you are filming, if you like her, you should like her. It’s because you are not Yan Cheng Xu, do you get what I mean? Like in {The Hospital}, I was Su Yi Hua so I won’t control the character to like whomever. So in the serial, I should like that someone. But in reality, I feel that I am very . . .

光﹕清楚的。
Guang : Clear-minded.

旭﹕對。
Jerry : Yes.

光﹕所以有時候是另外一個分身在演那個角色。
Guang : So at that moment, you are having a personality spilt acting as that character.

旭﹕也不會分身﹐而是那的東西是你自己知道你自己在演戲﹐而你是要讓自己的情感﹐投射在那個人的身上﹐你才有可能就是在角色或者在戲上面是讓人家覺得是好看的。
Jerry : Not a spilt in personality but you know what you act as and so you let your emotions be direct at that person. So the character or show might be more enjoyable for everyone.

光﹕那對你來講現在譬如說拍親熱戲﹐是壓力還是說是一種工作﹐你認為你要積極準備呢﹖還是說你還蠻期待的。
Guang : Like you mentioned before, intimate scenes to you are a pressure or just merely work? Do you thoroughly prepared yourself or you look forward to it?

旭﹕我覺得說如果說是壓力﹐那就是不太專業﹐因為我覺得觀眾就是要看。。。
Jerry : I feel that it is isn’t very professional to say it is a pressure. As I feel what the audience wants to see is . . .

光﹕我真的還蠻好奇的﹐就是像你們這麼有機會拍親熱戲﹐拍親吻的鏡頭。
Guang : I am rather curious how do all of you who have opportunities to have intimate or kissing scenes.

旭﹕可是我還好耶。。。
Jerry : But I think I still ok . . .

光﹕你們之前是什麼狀態啊﹖
Guang : How do all of you feel before that?

旭﹕可是你說我有很多機會嗎﹖其實印象中﹐我拍吻戲的女生﹐其實數得出來。
Jerry : you mean I have many opportunities? But as far as I can remember, the kissing scenes that I did are but a few.

光﹕數得出來。
Guang : Can be counted.

旭﹕也沒有很多耶。
Jerry : Not many really.

光﹕沒有很多。
Guang : Not many.

旭﹕對啊﹐對啊。
Jerry : Yes, that’s right.

光﹕可是那是被經紀公司允許才可以啊。
Guang : Would your Agency allow this?

旭﹕可是那是拍戲啊﹐就是劇本要你﹐就是劇本寫的是要你們兩個有那樣的戲﹐那你就是要照着劇本去表演。
Jerry : It is for the shoot and if the scripts calls for you, like in the script it writes that two of you must act in a certain, you have to act according to it.

光﹕嗯﹐那你拍的時候﹐都不會有壓力呢﹖還是什麼呢﹖
Guang : Mm, so when you are filming, don’t you feel any pressure? Or it is something else?

旭﹕只有剛開始出道的時候﹐我一出道就遇到劉德華﹑鄭秀文﹐那時我演。。。
Jerry : When I was new in this line, I was acting with Andy Lau, Sammie Zheng and when I acting at that time . . .

光﹕劉德華沒有吻戲吧﹖
Guang : You didn’t have kissing scenes with Andy Lau right?

旭﹕跟鄭秀文有啊。
Jerry : But I had with Sammie Cheng.

光﹕跟跟鄭秀文有﹐對。
Guang : Yes, you did with Sammie Cheng.

旭﹕所以那個時候﹐還有莫文蔚﹐就是那時候我出道﹐他們很紅的時候。對我來講他們是巨星﹐所以那時候自己心裡會很緊張﹑很害怕。可是就是慢慢也入行一陣子了﹐所以也就習慣了那就是我們的工作﹐模式跟你就是要面迎的環境。
Jerry : And at that time, there was also Karen Mok. They were very popular then. To me, they are Super-stars. I was very nervous and scared then. But after being in this line for a while, I slowly got used to our work and the way you should act in the environment.

光﹕那像有些親吻的角度跟方式﹐你們現在都不識人間煙火了嗎﹖沒有辦法﹐隨時有那種親密的關係﹐那你要怎麼讓自己配合導演的要求﹐拍那個氣氛﹑那個情境﹐然後又要有新的感覺﹐我常常都在想這些都好厲害哦。
Guang : Like the angles and ways of kissing, all of you seem to not be human? I mean how could you be so intimate with someone, you have to do according to the Director’s wishes, act out that kind of mood and yet have a new feel each time. I often think that you all are very good.

旭﹕真的。
Jerry : It is really so.

真的有辦法做到。可是對你們來講﹐日常這樣的機會不多﹖
Guang : Yes, like how could you hug in such a way even to the point of having an intimate quarrel and then crying in each others’ arms. One must really know a way to do that. I mean to all of you do not have many opportunities like these often in your everyday lives right?

旭﹕如果一般人﹐你可以有機會去體驗很多不同人的人生﹐其實那種是一個很棒的事情。因為你在每一個角色里﹐你可以去喜歡女主角或干嘛﹐其實你真的會去經 歷。就是在表演﹐如果你真的投入的時候﹐其實你是真的經歷過那些愛啊﹑恨啊﹐或者是even你說親啊﹐可是我覺得那個是很棒的經歷耶。因為換成我現在是一 般人﹐我怎麼可能在短時間去喜歡這麼多女生。你知道嗎﹐就是你要拍一部戲﹐你就是應該真的去喜歡她﹐讓人感覺到那部戲是很美的。可是我的意思是說戲拍完了 ﹐你自己就知道那個東西﹐它就是只是戲劇。
Jerry : We are like everyone so to be able to experience this many different ‘lives’ is really a wonderful thing. In each character, you might like this girl or whatever so you really get to experience it. Though it is only acting but if you are into the character, you do experience the process of love, hate or whatever. Even when you kiss, I feel that it is a wonderful experience. Like if I were someone else, I couldn’t possibly like so many girls in such a short time. If you are acting in a show, you should like her then others will feel that it is a beautiful thing to watch. But what I mean is when the shoot is over, you know what it is actually, it is only for a show.

光﹕你會感覺掛帥嗎﹖像有些人就是覺得跟這個人﹐我就是沒有化學感覺﹐我就是沒有那個FEEL﹐所以演不出那種親近的感覺﹐還是說那是你的工作﹐你不會去考慮她有沒有FEEL﹑那味道對不對﹐就是我只要做好我自己﹖
Guang : Have you ever felt that you can’t do it? Like some might feel that I have no chemistry with this person, that I just not no feel so I can’t act out such intimate feelings. Or do you feel that it is your job, you do not consider whether you have any feel for her or there is any chemistry. You just do your part and it’s good enough?

旭﹕我都會告訴自己就是你要去欣賞﹐你要一直去看到她的優點。因為我覺得每一個人﹐不管長相或什麼﹐她一定會有她的﹐讓你覺得你很喜歡她的地方。不一定是長相啊﹐有的人是她的個性啊﹑有人是她的體貼啊﹐那你如果一直去欣賞她的優點﹐其實每個人其實都是可以被喜歡的。
Jerry : I tell myself that I need to admire and always look at her good points. I feel that every person, no matter how they look like, has their own special something that makes you like her. So it might not be looks, it could be her personality, her kind consideration for other, so as long as you keep admiring her good points, everyone in fact can be liked.

光﹕都可以被愛的﹐所以當你在演戲的時候﹐跟每一角色在演戲的時候﹐你都要開始好像新認識一個人﹐像劇中的角色去看她的優點﹐然後她的什麼作為﹐然後你覺得很感動﹐然後因此你是就可以很容易地喜歡上她。
Guang : To be loved. So whenever you are acting, when you are in character, you will start to get to know this person, see the good personality traits in her or what she’s done. Then you will be moved and you can easily grow to like her.

旭﹕很容易的﹐也沒有那麼容易啦﹗
Jerry : But it isn’t as easy as you put it as well!

光﹕哈哈。
Guang : Ha ha.

旭﹕我的意思就是說你要慢慢地堆積﹐然後去。。。對啊。
Jerry : What I mean is that you need to slowly accumulate and then . . .yeah something like that.

光﹕其實你知道你們的工作﹐就是常常會讓大家都會有很多想像的空間。然後也有很好奇說﹕‘他怎麼樣在這麼短的時間裡面﹐你居然有辦法演出那種生離死別﹐然 後愛到心里就是可以為他死﹐然後可以演出到這樣﹐這個的情況。那有很多人說那是不是感情是做出來的﹐或者是那只是表演啊﹐假的。可是他有那麼真﹐就是那種 感覺﹐就是大家會覺得很奇妙。’
Guang : Actually your work leaves a lot to our imagination. We are curious how he can withing such a short time act out the turmoil between Life and Death or in parting ways. And when he loves, it’s like he can’t live without her. Then to act it all out and create that kind of situation. Many might wonder if all these emotions is artificial, like it is only for acting so they are fake. Or he is doing it for real so we find it intriging.

旭﹕可是我覺得真正好看的戲﹐就是不管是真真假假﹐可是它能夠感動到你。
Jerry : I feel that in a really good show, it doesn’t matter if it is all real or fake, as long as it moves you that is what matters.

光﹕對。
Guang : True.

旭﹕那基本上你沒有什麼好去討論﹐他們到底是真做或者是怎麼樣的。因為大家不管是觀眾﹐或者是演員﹐其實我們都只有因為想要把東西拍好﹐然後讓人家真的會可能因為某一幕﹐某一個場合﹐某一表情﹐觀眾會被感動﹐那是我們覺得最開心的事情。
Jerry : Basically there isn’t anything to discuss about. Did they really do it or whatever. No matter whether the audience or actors, all we want is to shoot something good so that the audience might be moved by at a certain scene or a occasion or an expression. Then we will be very happy about that.

光﹕只是媒體就會詳細地觀察﹐到底是假戲真做﹐還是真戲假做﹐就是類似只是用這個角度去切入﹐你覺得這種對你演出都有壓力﹐還是不會我才不在乎他們的討論這些﹖
Guang : But the media will closely observe whether it was really doing in a show or the opposite. Using the angle to dissect the matter, does that give you pressure when you act or you are not bothered about what they are discussing about?

旭﹕還好﹐因為我其實基本上很少會看報章﹐我覺得有太多這種﹐我覺得它就是負面的。因為我之前也是看些書﹐它其實就是說每一個人每天醒了﹐你要找到能夠讓 自己開心的模式﹑動力﹐或者一些不管是小故事也好﹐讓你自己一起來﹐就是一種很正面的能量﹐可是說你常常看那種負面﹐或者是讓你不開心的﹐我覺得人就會因 為你的這個﹐而你看到這些東西﹐然後你就好像會變得比較悲觀﹐好像會變得比較沮喪。
Jerry : It’s ok as I seldom read the news actually. I find that too many of this kind of news is very negative. In fact, I read some books before and it mentioned that if each of us wake up and we can find a happy way or motivation, not matter how small, it would be a source of positive strength for us. But when you always see negative things or if you are unhappy then I think you will become pessimistic, maybe even becoming more depressed.

光﹕所以有的人才說好像如果人能夠遠離電視﹑遠離報紙﹐然後你接觸的都是非常單純的﹐真的就是那種生活﹐有一段時間﹐你會很高興﹐你會覺得我怎麼這麼高興﹐我怎麼會那麼自在﹖
Guang : That’s why someone once said that if we distance ourselves from TV and newspapers, we come in touch with a very simplistic lifestyle. After a period of time, we would be very happy. And you might wonder why are you so happy and carefree?

旭﹕對啊﹐我自己有時候都會幻想說以後我就是自己可說自己到那種鄉下﹐然後自己自住啊﹐自己煮飯。
Jerry : That’s right, I sometimes imagine that I am at the countryside, living on my own and cooking for myself.

光﹕自己種菜啊。
Guang : Planting vegetables on your own too.

旭﹕對﹐類似的。你就覺得那種環境﹐就應該會還蠻有趣的。
Jerry : That’s right, similar to that. You might feel that being in that environment is rather interesting.

光﹕那應該會很多會跟着去﹐要幫你挑水。
Guang : Then there should be many people waiting in line to carrying water buckets for you.

旭﹕挑水﹐哈哈。
Jerry : Ha ha, carrying water buckets.

光﹕我們休息一下﹐馬上回來﹐飛碟聯播網﹐現在是夜光光寓專訪言承旭第二張專輯 ~ 多出來的自由。
Guang : Let’s take a rest and we’ll be right back. This is Hit FM and Guang Yu here with Yan Cheng Xu in an exclusive interview about his 2nd album ~ Freedom.

旭﹕自由。
Jerry : Freedom.

廣告 ~ Commercials

歌曲 ~ THANKS Playing the song ~ Thanks

光﹕真的可以感覺到言承旭沒有那麼的灑脫﹐對於自己曾經走過一段很長的感情﹐他寫下了這首歌 ~ THANK YOU﹐送給他一直深愛的人。
Guang : I can really feel that Yan Cheng Xu isn’t so free and easy. As for his past love, he wrote this song ~ Thank You for that someone whom he has always loved.

旭﹕聽到這首歌﹐我每次都覺得真的就像某一個韓劇那種。
Jerry : Everytime when I hear this song, it feels like a certain Korean drama serial.

光﹕呆一回兒﹐我要好好跟你聊聊關於這首歌﹐休息一下。
Guang : I want to talk to you about this song later on, let’s have a rest.

夜光家族開頭﹐歌曲 ~ THANKS
Opening and song ~ Thanks

光﹕剛剛在播出這首 ~ THANK YOU 的時候﹐我特別注意到JERRY﹐他眼光當中的閃爍﹑光芒﹐覺得所有的歌﹐你開宗明義把這首歌﹐放在第一首﹐表示這首歌在你心裡面很重要的位置﹐而且這是 一個真實感情的記錄﹐而且是有對象的﹐是可以對她說話。那你在唱的時候﹐你不是一個歌手﹐你是那個很抱歉的男孩 ~ 我承認我對你不好﹐怎麼值得你對我付出這麼多呢﹖然後我覺得你剛剛講到你心裡留着位子給她﹐然後這種感情﹐不是那麼輕易地就是說喔﹐我覺得有一部分﹐也就 像親情了的感覺。
Guang : I noticed Jerry’s expression when I was playing ~ Thank you just now. His eyes were sparkling with brilliance. Amongst all the song, you’ve placed this as the first so it shows how important it is in your heart. It is in fact a true record of your love, there is a someone and you are talking to her. When you are singing you are no longer just a singer, you are that guy who is very apologetic ~ I admit that I have not been good to you, what did I do to deserve what you’ve done for me? And I feel that as you’ve just said you will always have a place for her in your heart. For a love that hasn’t been so easy, I feel that a part of it has become like family.

旭﹕其實我有想過耶﹐我覺得是耶﹐有時候。
Jerry : Actually I’ve thought about it and I feel that at times it is so.

光﹕當愛情久了的時候。
Guang : When Love has lasted for so long.

旭﹕當你自己很深愛另外一個的時候﹐我覺得你早就跳過那種兩個人一定要一輩子啊﹐或者是是不是一定要在一起的那個﹐我覺得世俗的眼光吧。因為有時候﹐你變成把她當成家人﹐你還是很關心她﹐你還是很。。。我覺得還是很棒啊。
Jerry : When you deepyly the other person, I feel you have long past that kind of the both of you must be together for a lifetime or whether the two of you must be together. To me, these are just what the world thinks. Because she has become like a family member to you, you still care for her and you still are very . . . I feel that it in itself is already wonderful.

光﹕而且如果變成一種親情的成份﹐將來不管經過多少﹐天涯海角到多遠﹐就是永遠心裡都是惦着她﹐對不對﹖
Guang : Perhaps in becoming like family, no matter what has come to pass, no matter how fas away, your heart will always miss her, is that right?

旭﹕我覺得那個就是刻骨銘心的。
Jerry : I feel that it is even more unforgettable.

光﹕不會像說愛情到一個段落﹐你跟我就是沒有任何關係。
Guang : It won’t be like when love comes to a stage where you and I are no longer have any ties.

旭﹕對啊﹐像曾經的刻骨銘心﹐意味你死了可能會分開﹐或因為講一些什麼惡言﹐然後就那時候做過的事情﹐都可以被遺忘。
Jerry : Yes, cause in a love relationship, when you part at death or when ill words are exchanged what has happened before might be forgotten.

光﹕那些都不成立﹐對不對﹖
Guang : All those no longer matter, is that right?

旭﹕那個是很殘忍的。
Jerry : That is very cruel.

光﹕她聽過這個歌嗎﹖
Guang : Has she heard this song?

旭﹕哈﹐誰啊﹖
Jerry : Ha, who?

光﹕哈哈﹐這時候言承旭就跑出來了。
Guang : Ha ha, Yan Cheng Xu is back to himself again.

旭﹕你沒有開空調啊﹖我一直在流汗。
Jerry : Did you on the air-conditioning, I’m perspiring.

光﹕哦﹐一直在冒汗﹐哈哈。其實我還蠻希望她可以聽聽這個歌﹐對。聽了之後﹐我想她會哭的。好﹐你可以選擇不要講話﹐但是我可以講我的感覺。不可能再有另 外一個人更了解Jerry。身為一個明星﹐大家都在投射或猜測你的感情狀態﹐甚至是這首歌是常給誰的啊﹖然後他的感情﹐現在狀態是什麼啊﹖他心裡有了對象 嗎﹖或者說他跟之前的她﹐現在現在是什麼關係﹖他難免會用這樣的角度去猜測。可以猜測﹐但是你知道對於一個偶像歌手﹐或偶像演員來說﹐他能夠真實坦誠地面 對他的感情﹐這個比跟別人交道他的感情是怎麼一回事﹐要重要千百倍﹐因為這真的是心裡面最私密﹐最重要的一部份。
Guang : Ha ha, you are perspiring. But I really hope that she can hear this song. I think maybe she will cry after hearing it. It’s ok, you can choose not to say anything but I can say how I feel. There won’t be another person who understands Jerry. As an artiste, everyone would be focusing or guessing your emotional condition so who is this song about? Then how are his feelings about it and are they still the same now? Who is that someone in his heart? Or was that their past love and now what is their relationship? They will use this angle to keep guessing. You can make your guesses but as an Idol singer or actor, he only needs to be true to his own feelings. This is thousands of times more important than answering to everyone about it. As it is what is closest to his heart and it is a very important part.

歌曲 ~ 我會很愛很愛你 Song ~ I will love you very much

旭﹕對啊。
Jerry : That’s right.

光 ﹕所以如果大家將心比心都會覺得這是可以被理解的﹐但他如果是不願意表達﹐那是可以被理解的。對不對﹖有的人就是沒有這種敏銳或這種感覺﹕“你說啊﹖你如 果不說我就追你﹐追到一定要有答案啊。”對不對﹐不管用什麼角度﹐追你追到我一定要有答案。這會不會讓你覺得你面對媒體﹐有時候你會比較‘戈英’的原因就 是這樣﹖
Guang : If we are fair, we can understand how if he doesn’t want to say anything about it, is that right? But some might be not be so sensitive or they might feel that, ‘Why don’t you say? If you don’t, I will chase you down till I get an answer.’ Is that right? So no matter whatever angle I take, I will keep asking till you give me an answer. Do you feel that this is why you are so penned-up when you face the media?

旭﹕以前啦﹐現在就有慢慢覺得比較﹐有放比較松。
Jerry : Yes, in the past. But now I have gradually loosened-up.

光 ﹕ 那你會有一種狀況﹐比如說你的歌迷朋友之間﹐有沒有可能產生你的愛情﹖就是你歌迷朋友當中﹐有可能她會變成你另外的對象﹖
Guang : You might meet up with a certain situation like would you have a relationship with your fans? Can there be love? Amongst your fans, could there be one who can be your another interest?

旭﹕我覺得不可能絕對說不。
Jerry : I feel that I can’t say that it is impossible.

光﹕絕對不可能。
Guang : Yes, not definitely impossible.

旭﹕對﹐因為我覺得任何事情都有可能啊。
Jerry : Yes, because I feel that anything is possible.

光 ﹕那所以現在在樓下那上百人的﹐她們都更有。。。
Guang : So all those more than a hundred ladies downstairs, they have an even more . . .

旭﹕我覺得她們很辛苦耶﹐因為那麼晚了﹐然後。。。
Jerry : I feel that they are having a hard time, it is so late and then . . .

光﹕真的很辛苦耶﹐工作同仁啊﹐就是晚上10點上班的那些工作人員﹐11點上班的﹐大夜班的﹐進來說﹕“哇﹗怎麼那個菜市場一樣呢﹖那麼人山人海呢﹖”對啊﹐她們真的很辛苦。
Guang : Yes, they are. My colleagues, those of the 10 – 1 1 pm shift, the late night shift came in and said, ‘Wow! How could it be like a market? So many people?’ Yes, they are really having it hard.

旭﹕對啊﹐希望她們可以趕快早帶點回去休息。
Jerry : Yes, so I hope that they can quickly go back and have a rest.

光﹕我幫歌迷謀福利問的﹐你覺得那種歌迷是要不斷地熱情地表達出她很愛你﹐然後她希望跟你有感情﹐要表達對你的愛﹐那種你比較會有可能跟她成為另一半。還是說那種默默地尊重你﹐然後表達關心的那一種﹖你喜歡哪一種方式﹖
Guang : I am asking for the benefit of the fans. Do you prefer the type of fans who are so passionate in expressing their love for you then she hopes to have a relationship with you. She expresses her love for you. This type is more likely to be your other half? Or it’s the silently respecting you and then showing their concern type? Which kind do you like?

旭﹕哈哈﹐我沒有特別喜歡哪一種方式﹐我覺得如果朋友她看到我﹐她會很開心﹐那我也會很開心。因為我覺得我自己現在慢慢感覺到就是做這份工作﹐如果你可以 因為不管你的表演﹑你做演唱會﹐你做任何事情﹐然後你會因為人家看到你﹐帶給人家快樂的話﹐我覺得這也是我很希望﹐可以帶給人家的。
Jerry : Ha ha, I don’t especially like any type. I feel that like friends if when she sees me, she is very happy then I’ll be happy. In this job, I feel now that no matter whether I am acting or performing in a concert, in whatever I am doing. I really hope that when others see me and I can give them joy. This is what I truly want to give to them.

光﹕是﹐那所有歌迷朋友沒有參考的說法﹑依據﹐大家各憑本事。
Guang : Yes, since all the fans have no point of reference so it’s all up to your capabilities.

旭﹕哈哈。
Jerry : Ha ha.

光﹕不過﹐言承旭的歌迷朋友真的是很實忠﹐真的非常實忠。即使隔了5年﹐我相信你這張唱片﹐會得到大家的回應﹐還是跟5年前一樣﹐非常的熱烈﹐我馬上開放電話。
Guang : But all of Jerry’s fan friends are so very loyal, really so. It’s been 5 years. And I believe their response to your new album will still be just as enthusiastic as it was 5 years ago. Let’s take a call.

旭﹕今天會開放啊。
Jerry : We’re taking calls today.

光﹕今天會開放啊。
Guang : Sure, we are taking calls today.

旭﹕很棒﹐我還想說。。。
Jerry : That’s great. I was about to ask . . .

光﹕到底開不開放﹐是不是﹖
Guang : Whether we’ll be doing it, right?

旭﹕對。
Jerry : Yes.

光﹕我們開放﹐但是你要等得住。因為她們的熱情排山倒海﹐那你也要自己可以擋頂得住。OK嗎﹖
Guang : We are but can you wait? Their passion like the raging waves, can you withstand it, are you ok?

旭﹕可以啊﹐可以。
Jerry : It’s fine, alright.

光 ﹕不限制任何問題﹐然後大家都可以說﹐可以不要過濾嗎﹖
Guang : No limit to the content of the questions so everyone can ask what they want and it won’t be censored?

旭﹕可以啊﹐可以啊。
Jerry : It’s fine, alright.

光﹕真的嗎﹖
Guang : Really?

旭﹕真的﹐真的。
Jerry : Really, sure.

光﹕我們今天就不過濾哦。
Guang : So we won’t be doing any censoring today.

旭﹕好啊﹐好啊。
Jerry : Yes, that’s fine.

光﹕哇﹐你是有備而來﹐哈哈。
Guang : Wow, you’ve come prepared, ha ha.

旭﹕電話線可能會被我拔掉。
Jerry : The most, I'll pull the phone wire.

~ To Be Continued ~

1 comment:

  1. wahahha..i like it..I really love Jerry Yan..You said either of the two(one who express love or the one who is silent) are not your type...i don't care at all; I just want to be myself also; and I want to express my love for Jerry Yan!!!!...Jia You Jerry,,you have lots of fans here in the Philippines. Please visit us again!!!

    ReplyDelete