Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

[Invitation from Jerry Yan Philippines] EB and JY album distribution

when: july 11, 2009
where: ate norie's place (cainta)
for security purposes, i won't reveal her address unless you're confirmed to attend.

time: 11am onwards

agenda:
album distribution + video presentation prepared by JYP team

food contribution P150

for inquiries please email lgleyo@yahoo.com

NOTE: to those who pre-ordered c/o JYP, contact ate norie for landmark details.


thanks,
daomisyel

1 comment:

  1. I really love to get one..the original vcd's or dvd's...sorry for the late rep..i've been very busy for the past 8yrs of my life..many challenges in studies and career..But now i'm capable already of doing something that i like and love and that I was able to established and earn money of my own i'M VERY HAPPy that I was now able to do what I want and love and that is to know Jerry Yan more and express my love for him via net. Hope to see you soon in Taiwan Jerry. You're very devoted fan here in the philippines. Love You.!!

    ReplyDelete