Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Monday, August 17, 2009

Jerry in Japan Updates - Fanmeet in Osaka


Jerry in Japan Updates

credits to kkla@nbbbs.com


according to some blog articles translated by cancankasumi and information from a Jerry fan, Jerry mentioned that he would film movie, but the script's not ready, so... In each session, he sang 3 songs from his new album, and he decorated a cake/made takoyaki for lucky fans to taste.

In the fans meet sessions in Osaka, Jerry was asked some questions:

1. If you will have kids, do you like girl or boy more?
Girl, as I can spoil her.
What happen if your girl will bring home a boyfriend like Jerry?
Punch him.

2. What do you like to eat at the end of world?
Fruits, as it's sweet.

3. What is something you do everyday?
Eating

4. What do you do on your day off?
Sleeping, as I am very busy recently that I sleep only 2-3 hours a day, and I used to sleep at least 5-6 hours a day.

5. Will you marry a foreigner?
Yes. (When fans said, "me", Jerry just said, "Ah....")

6. If you can bring 3 things to a remote island, what will you bring?
(At first Jerry answered, "mama", but he thought about not having any food, then he said to reconsider. When asked fans what/who they would bring, they all answered, "Jerry")

7. What perfume/cologne do you wear?
No, don't have the habit of wearing any perfume/cologne (but the host commented that Jerry smelled good, like the smell of the forest. Actually, he smelled differently at the afternoon and evening sessions. Then the host joked that it's his body odor)

8. What other animals do you like other than dolphin?
Elephant, want to raise one

9. Other than fans' support, where do you get your power?
It's totally from fans' support.

1 comment:

  1. wow,,Jia You Jerry..can't stop thinking bout you..I wish I was there too..please visit us again here in the Philippines...I love you! I;m so excited with yor new movie Ripples of desire"...I wish I can watch it also..But i'll find a way to watch it.I promise!!

    ReplyDelete