Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Saturday, December 5, 2009

DWL - Wedding Scene


Dec 2, 2009
http://udn.com/NEWS/ENTERTAINMENT/BREAKINGNEWS8/5285803.shtml

Read that yesterday early morning, 9 main actors from DWL, including Jerry, Ella, Xiao Xiao Bin, Ji Xin Ling, etc..., gathered to take wedding pictures in front of a church, as DWL will be broadcasted in January next year.

Xiao Xiao Bin is filming another drama with Vanness. As soon as Jerry met Xiao Xiao Bin yesterday, he pinched Xiao Xiao Bin's cheeks, and teased him, "Don't you think of me anymore? Forget about me already? You are Wu Jian Hou's people now?!" Xiao Xiao Bin frowned and whispered, "No".

Then, Ella joined in and said, "Right! You are Wu Jian Hou's people now, huh?!" After being teasing by the two, Xiao Xiao Bin yelled, "I am not", and started crying right after. It scared the two to soothe him immediately, and Xiao Xiao Bin smiled again through tears. When hearing the counting, 5-4-3-2-1, he joined the group taking pictures.

credits to kkla@nbbbs.com

1 comment:

  1. I think that is it terrible that Jerry and Ella are teaching Xiao Xiao Bin the reality, cruelty and competitive nature of the industry at such a young age.

    Why can't we all get along and not have "your people" and "my people"?

    That's how wars start, isn't it???

    On a happier note, I can't wait to see DWL.

    Until then, take care.

    ReplyDelete