Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Jerry Yan's "My Secret Love" Album Release on Jan 22


Timed to coincide with the airing of his latest idol drama Down with Love, Taiwan pop idol Jerry Yan puts a bigger grin on his fans' faces with the release of his first solo compilation in January 2010! Titled My Secret Love, the album is a 2-CD set containing 3 new singles in addition to 25 songs from his F4-era solo hits, his first solo album Jerry for You in 2004, and the second solo album Freedom in 2009.
This version comes with a 36-page full-color photo book measuring 18.5 x 27cm.

**new song premiere: Afraid Of Darkness- Jan 18

2 CD consists of 28 songs
3 brand new singles +25 Classic Masterpiece
with 36 full-color photo book (18.5 * 27c m)

Release : Jan 22, 2010

Tracks

CD1
1. Afraid Of Darkness (new)
2. Not Being One's Favorite (new)
3. Get Used To Being A Couple/Together (new)
4. One Meter
5. Say Love You At KTV
6. Memory Piece
7. There's No Way That I Can Leave You
8. Forget Myself
9. Be A Good Lover
10. Must Have You
11. Isolation
12. Waiting For You To Come Back
13. Fantasy
14. One Half

CD2
1. You Are My Only Persistent
2. Extra Freedom
3. I Will Love You
4. Black Coffee Diary
5. Gravity
6. Only Me
7. I Want It Now
8. April Fool's Day
9. Lost Love
10. Decoration
11. Want To Love You
12. To Pursue/Go For It
13. I Really Really love You
14. Thank You

http://www.yesasia.c...-0-en/info.html
credit to selina15@www.nbbbs.com
thanks to kkla@www.nbbbs.com for the translation help

1 comment:

  1. where can we get this in the philippines?

    ReplyDelete