Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Channel [V]'s Top 20 Countdown (Week of Feb. 6, 2010):

Channel [V]'s Top 20 Countdown (Week of Feb. 6, 2010):
1. Da Mouth – French Kiss (↑)
2. Show Luo – I’ll Be Used to It (↓)
3. Jeremy Liu – Mr. Why (↓)
4. Rainie Yang – Anonymous Friend (New!)
5. Chase Chang – I Love You (↑)
6. Jerry Yan – Afraid of the Dark (↓)
7. Show Luo – Head Over Heels in Love (New!)
8. JJ Lin – Back to Back Hug (↓)
9. Cyndi Wang – Little Star (↑)
10. Harlem Yu – Third Wish (↑)
11. A-Lin – Need Practice Breaking Up (↑)
12. Show Luo & Rainie Yang – In Your Eyes (↓)
13. Magic Power – Who Am I? Who Am I? Who Am I? (↑)
14. Anson Hu – Never Regret (↑)
15. Rachel Liang & Wang Zhang Liang – Full (New!)
16. Tiger Huang – Not that Simple (↑)
17. Julia Peng – Henceforth (New!)
18. Genie Cho – At Your Side (↓)
19. F.I.R. – The Flower within the Thorns (↓)
20. Alien Huang - Screwed Up (↓)

source:
http://www.cpopaccess.com/2010/02/da-mouth-tops-show-luo-reigns-in.html

No comments:

Post a Comment