Jerry Yan Fan Meet in Manila 2004

My first time to see Jerry Yan at NBC Tent for Bench endorsement. I ask my brother Azrael to cover the event. His first experience in vlogging! I'll write a blog post about this memorable-chaotic-unforgettable experience!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

言承旭- 習慣兩個人 (Jerry Yan- Used to Us Being Together / Xi Guan Liang Ge Ren)



言承旭《我的秘密情人》精選集 2010 (My Secret Lover)

English lyrics by kym from nbbbs.com

Like having a bad flu
Love appears, like struggle between hot and cold
I've sat down
The chit-chat and laughter
Smiling and yet in the blink of an eye we quarrel
As usual
spending the next few days raging acold war
To dissipate and change the mood
Sitting or standing, I feel uneasy
Why is this tougher than breaking up?

*You are my shoulder
You are my belief
And you are my warmth

At times I think to myself
Is staying by your side loving you?
Or do I just love keeping you company?

Used to us promising each other Be there or be square
Used to looking for the other when we open our eyes
But habits make us sluggish
No longer strong enough
To defend against loneliness

Used to the two of us sleeping in a single bed
Then we can sleep soundly till daybreak
If you leave
What can I do with my hands all tied up?*

Always busy for the sake of Love like as if nothing else is happening
Could we be pretending to be lenient and poise
Or was it just still bearing up with the emptiness of the room

We've always said that if the Time is up
We should end it as happily as we started
Sitting or standing, I feel uneasy
Sinking deep into Loves tug-of-war

Repeat*

Used to the Happily-after
How do I get used to having my other half empty again

No comments:

Post a Comment